The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cellular Mitosis Doccinar coming in June (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dorianmagic
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Dorianmagic
Watched the Doccinar and read CM2 and 3 this morning. Hands down, it's everything Docc promises and then some.
Phil Ainsworth
View Profile
Regular user
173 Posts

Profile of Phil Ainsworth
CM3 is a major step forward...

It's SUCH a bold method... but I can completely see how it would work... just takes the "cojones" that the majority of performers lack...

thank you Docc... this will fit perfectly into my show Smile

Enigma, Mind Writer
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1772 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I agree with everyone, this thing is a bombshell if used correctly. I think it is kind of cool that I made a similar routine to the cell phone drama, but based around getting clients numbers without asking while getting them on my side which makes me feel all happy face Smile But yeah this going into my set ASAP (as soon as perfected).

-Jake
BenSalinas
View Profile
Special user
Coinoscenti
746 Posts

Profile of BenSalinas
I thought the Doccinar was excellent. I have had the original CM for quite a while and only used it occasionally. With Docc's new advances in CM3 I'll be doing this one everywhere. It's so diabolical, I'll have to practice suppressing an evil laugh each time their friend tells them the object they were thinking of!

Fantastico, mis amigos!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Coin Flinger

www.SalinasMagic.com

The Modern Coin Magic blog
www.ModernCoinMagic.com
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1772 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I agree with everyone, this thing is a bombshell if used correctly. I think it is kind of cool that I made a similar routine to the cell phone drama, but based around getting clients numbers without asking while getting them on my side which makes me feel all happy face Smile But yeah this going into my set ASAP (as soon as perfected).

-Jake
Mauricio Jaramillo
View Profile
Elite user
Colombia
412 Posts

Profile of Mauricio Jaramillo
This was a very good Doccinar indeed, plenty of value at a low price. I've tried CM3 twice since watching it and it works really well, the concept and presentation are definitely something that go well with my performing style. I've previously developed very clean presentations with phones onstage and this is a wonderful ending to flow to from those ideas.

Thanks Docc!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Docc mentioned Dance Of Shiva in the Doccinar. For those that don't have it, he made a special price:

http://www.docchilfordproducts.com/the-dance-of-shiva/
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
You need the code for the special price. It was in todays email. You can find a link on the front page of the website:

http://www.docchilfordproducts.com/
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3198 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Oh wait, is this for the Dance of Shiva Doccinar or for the book?
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3496 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Once again I can download the pdf but not any of the others. This seems to be the same everytime I try to buy off Docc's website. Again lost my money and I got short changed.
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Takeachhance - what specifically is giving you trouble? You say "one again lost my money and got short changed" indicating you have had difficulties more than once. Write me personally and I will help you. If there is one thing Docc and I strive for it is a good customer experience and delivering value for your money spent. Since I don't know who you are or what is going on I can't help - yet.

So PM me or write me directly - but don't just complain anonymously in public. My direct email is Dan@DanStrange.com

Dan
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3496 Posts

Profile of takeachance
3rd time in 6-8 months, have email'd before and never received a reply. However, will try again and see what happens. Thanks Dan
gypsyfish
View Profile
Veteran user
374 Posts

Profile of gypsyfish
Quote:
On 2012-06-27 02:17, takeachance wrote:
Once again I can download the pdf but not any of the others. This seems to be the same everytime I try to buy off Docc's website. Again lost my money and I got short changed.

I'm sure that if you let Docc know, you'll get what you order.
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Quote:
have email'd before and never received a reply

First - if you didn't receive a reply your email never arrived. It happens. Usually a junk filter somewhere along the line.

Also just to keep the record clear I have not received a PM or an email from takeachance since asking you to let me help. Since you have posted another complaint since I made that request I have to assume that you would rather complain than solve the issue if there is one. I just want everyone reading this to understand that Docc and I have taken great steps to make things smooth and take care of most issues very quickly. On occasion things come up that we can't solve immediately but we do get them taken care of.

Dan
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3496 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Hey, who shook your tree pal. I went to bed as I'm in a different time zone dropkick. Thanks for the lecture and I did send a PM then noticed this little bit of customer service you added here on the Café. Keep the money I certainly wont be dealing with you anymore. And for the record, the last time I had problems with your downloads I did contact you or Docc direct via email twice and got no reply even after speaking on the Café saying what good service you give. Look up the post.
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Still complaining huh? You PM'd me after that post - still haven't identified yourself so I have not way of researching your interaction with us - and I answered your question.

So - you are setting the tone here. I have explained more than once what happens with email.

This is a two way street so quit trying to pick a fight and lets get you working.

Apologies to everyone else who is having to endure this atypical support scenario.

~ Dan
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3496 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I've PM'd Dan and it ends here. Docc is one of my favorite performers so open public forums are not the place to trade insults. I believe it to be a good product and wish Dan well in his future dealings with it.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I'm glad it all got straightened out.
Adrian King
View Profile
New user
I "Like"
80 Posts

Profile of Adrian King
For what it's worth, I have found Cris Johnson’s honest and thorough review of CM2 very helpful - http://crisjohnsontricktalk.blogspot.co.......ord.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cellular Mitosis Doccinar coming in June (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL