The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cellular Mitosis Doccinar coming in June (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Coming in June ( date to announced ):

http://www.docchilfordproducts.com/cellu......occinarr

The final book in a series of thirty is perhaps Docc Hilford’s greatest yet. his swansong will leave audiences in awe. A complete routine that stands as a full stage act of can be played casually on the street. It is what Real Time Mentalism is all about.

In 2006 Docc release Cellular Mitosis. It caused quite a buzz among professionals. Now the second stage of Cellular Mitosis emerges.

A man thinks of any word, date, or number. He concentrates and waits until needed. A woman thinks of a friend’s phone number. The mentalist tries to dial the number on his phone. He creates a true drama by revealing each numeral, stumbling, recovering and finally succeeding to cheers! Years of actual performing has created a script that guarantees and audience reaction.

The friend is called and the mentalist asks for the friend BY NAME. Although a clever billet maneuver may explain ho the mentalist knows the friend’s name, the is NO EXPLANATION to his knowing ten different digits in the friend’s phone number. Something much to large to memorize in a glance.

So far this good, solid mind reading, but here is something completely new to mentalists! The mentalist lets the two friends chat on the phone, then gives the phone to the man. At that point, the friend IMMEDIATELY REVEALS THE MAN’S THOUGHT!

That’s right. A chosen friend reads a random mind. All three people are COMPLETELY UNKNOWN TO THE MENTALIST! The illusion is perfect. Absolutely chilling!

At no time is the friend told what to say. She is completely baffled by the trick. Everyone present is fooled, including all the participants.

The routine has four clear climaxes. And everything can be done with any phone. Each word is scripted. An entire performance is transcribed, including the comedy bits of business. You get everything! There’s even an additional effect wherein the mentalist hypnotizes the friend over the phone!

Docc has generously included two original billet handing techniques that you will use separately.

Anyone who uses the original Cellular Mitosis will rush to gain a new insight. CM2 puts you miles about the rest.

There is one caveat: Everything in this description is true and it is written as the audience sees the effect. The important thing to know is that this effect is so strong it closes any show!

Only $27 for the recorded Doccinar, downloads, and a PDF of CM2. The Doccinar will be available later this month.
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
To clarify you receive the PDF immediately and the replay when it is ready.

Dan
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Awesome.
Conveniently I've been meaning to get this book for a while now. I will definitely be signing up for this soon.

Docc is a true fountain of wisdom.
He shockingly isn't close to running out of material, but even more shocking is that this is all tried, tested and true stuff. No pipe dreams.
...I was going to say no pipe dreams and clever ideas, but of course that's not true. There are a LOT of clever ideas, but they are worked and workable clever ideas whose kinks have been worked out.
AMAZING STUFF.

Of course I will get this as soon as I can, but I don't know how soon I will be really using it, since I plan on being so *** busy setting up an AMAZING seance based on the last (triple!) Doccinar.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
BenSalinas
View Profile
Special user
Coinoscenti
746 Posts

Profile of BenSalinas
Darn that Docc!

My head is still spinning from the System 88 Doccinar and I'm working away on getting the Cinderella Act ready to take over this totally untapped market. Now, I had to rush over and sign up for the CM2 Doccinar!

This leaves me absolutely NO TIME to work on my less-convincing, lower-impact, fluffy mental magic pieces.

Darn that Docc.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Coin Flinger

www.SalinasMagic.com

The Modern Coin Magic blog
www.ModernCoinMagic.com
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Cellular Mitosis is interesting. When you first read it you think "no way this will work" then you finally get up the guts to try it and the reaction is out of sight. It works far better than you think it will. Then you have this nice closer that is practically impromptu that you can use anywhere/anytime with no extra props except a billet and a cell phone which you probably have handy anyway.

Personally I haven't tried CM2 but I've used CM quite a bit. If you let your imagination run a bit the possibilities are endless.

Docc is out of the country doing shows at the moment and I've asked him to try and film the reaction to Cellular Mitosis that we can include in the Doccinar. No guarantees on that.

Dan
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
From Docc:

The CM2 Doccinar from Playa Del Carmen, Mexico will be released on June 21. That's just 1 week.

Cellular Mitosis has arguably been the most copied trick in mentalism over the last 6 years! It has appeared in hundreds of e-books, articles, chat rooms, DVDs, printed books, magazines and publications. Some have used it for inspiration to achieve different tricks. Others have used as the foundation for their own presentations. But it remains a modern classic of mentalism.

If you don't perform the classic effect, you're missing out. Rick Maue said, "I've seen Docc repeatedly use Cellular Mitosis to book shows, get standing ovations and get dates! You can't ask more from a trick. Can you?"

Even if you already have the original Cellular Mitosis book, you need this Doccinar. It will teach you fine points about USING ANY PHONE NUMBER AT ALL!

But this Doccinar has more.

CM2, Cellular Mitosis 2, takes you to an even higher level. A stage version that can be performed anywhere.

"A man thinks of any word, date, or number. He concentrates and waits until needed. A woman thinks of a friend's phone number. The mentalist tries to dial the number on his phone. He creates a true drama by revealing each numeral, stumbling, recovering and finally succeeding to cheers! Years of actual performing has created a script that guarantees and audience reaction.

The friend is called and the mentalist asks for the friend BY NAME. Although a clever billet maneuver may explain how the mentalist knows the friend's name, there is NO EXPLANATION to his knowing ten different digits in the friend's phone number. Something much to large to memorize in a glance.

So far this is good, solid mind reading, but here is something completely new to mentalism! The mentalist lets the two friends chat on the phone, then gives the phone to the man. At that point, the friend IMMEDIATELY REVEALS THE MAN'S THOUGHT!

That's right. A chosen friend reads a random mind. All three people are COMPLETELY UNKNOWN TO THE MENTALIST! The illusion is perfect. Absolutely chilling!

The subtleties, ploys and foundational method will be taught in the CM2 Doccinar on Thursday, June 21, 2012.

http://www.docchilfordproducts.com/cellu......ccinarr/

It's just $27 for the full hour of one-to-one instruction. And there's more!

A method that removes the need for a piece of paper, billet or peek will be explained too!

If you have a cell phone you can do Cellular Mitosis and CM2.

And because you should have it, you'll get a FREE copy of CM2. A 45$ value. You'll get it instantly when you sign up.

Don't miss it.

Peace,

Docc
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
This is a ridiculously good deal. I love CM. Excellent.

Sean
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
I probably shouldn't say anything yet - but - if you are at all interested in this topic now would be the time to get in on this Doccinar. I can't tell you why yet but there has been a new development that takes this concept to a whole new level.

Dan
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Quote:
On 2012-06-16 17:28, bdekolta wrote:
I probably shouldn't say anything yet - but - if you are at all interested in this topic now would be the time to get in on this Doccinar. I can't tell you why yet but there has been a new development that takes this concept to a whole new level.

Dan

I don't know what that means but I'm glad I signed up! Smile
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-06-16 17:28, bdekolta wrote:

Dan

Thanks Dan.

I caught this on the site for CM2:

"The important thing to know is that this effect is so strong it closes any show!"

This must be SOME routine to close a show.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Docc updated the site with some VERY exciting info on this Doccinar:

CELLULAR MITOSIS 3!

http://www.docchilfordproducts.com/cellu......ccinarr/

Also...creative genius Rick Maue has made some contributions.
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
Well, I can't resist this any longer...just signed up.
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
Is there a rough estimate on when CM3 will be available?
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
CM3 will be covered in the Doccinar itself. There is no PDF at present. However, CM3 uses principles of both CM1 and CM2 and presents a few different options on how to construct your routine. So we will be making CM1 available to all purchasers soon. It will be added to the package at no charge. If/when CM3 is produced as a PDF it will be available to purchasers at a substantial discount. But it will be covered thoroughly in the recorded presentation. Hope that clears things up a bit.

CM3 came about very recently. Docc sent it to me and I've tested it, he has worked on it, Rick Maue came up with some really helpful ideas. Bottom line - purchase the Doccinar but read the PDF's before watching the presentation. Everything will make a lot more sense if you do.

The CM1 will be added later today - hopefully! I just have to squeeze it in. Everyone that has already purchased should receive an email when it it is in place.

Thanks for the support!

~ Dan Strange
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
From Docc Hilford:

Cellular Mitosis Doccinar on Thursday, June 21, 2012
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Quick update. Everyone who has purchased the Cellular Mitosis package up to now should be receiving an email about getting CM1 from the download area. If you don't receive the email simply login again and there it will be. You can find your login information in an email from when you purchased. Anybody buying now will get both downloads immediately. The video and audio replays will be added to the download section as soon as they are ready.

I really want to thank everyone for their support of what Docc is doing.

~ Dan Strange
timlic
View Profile
Regular user
Birmingham
120 Posts

Profile of timlic
I've signed up to a few of the Doccinars now and I have to say the information Docc gives out is worth a lot more than it costs!

I'm in for this - no hesitation.
BenSalinas
View Profile
Special user
Coinoscenti
746 Posts

Profile of BenSalinas
It's here! Already downloading to my iPad.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Coin Flinger

www.SalinasMagic.com

The Modern Coin Magic blog
www.ModernCoinMagic.com
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
So those who watch on iPad's or iPhones would it be helpful if we could deliver the product through a podcast in iTunes? For other devices it would be a podcast external to iTunes or a protected RSS feed? If those terms have no meaning just know you will always be able to get the material.

Thanks!

~ Dan
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I watched I on my iPad while my PC was downloading it, the online viewing was flawless, I see no reason to change.

As for the Doccinar, I was hesitant to go for this one. No, there was never a doubt in my mind that it was going to be fantastic, Docc is an evil genius!
It is just, I don't use, carry, or even own a cell phone.

After watching this, I am very glad I did! The material is brilliant, and I see many ways of using it.

Thank you Docc and Dan.

Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cellular Mitosis Doccinar coming in June (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL