The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ANOTHER L&L Publishing SUPER sale! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
You have to get on their e-mail list because they have super sales all the time ( just be a member of their wonderful site and get their newsletters ).

Order just $75 from L&L dvd's and you get, for FREE...... ready?

Volumes 1-4 of The Ultimate Workers - Routines From The Professional Repertoire Of Michael Close DVD's
Volumes 1&2 of Michael Close's Devious DVD's

That's $185 of material from one of the most gifted magicians of our time. WOW!!!!!!!
SmittyWitty
View Profile
Veteran user
Fairhaven, MA
312 Posts

Profile of SmittyWitty
They're always offering nice deals. I have a LOT of their DVDs.
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3010 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
This is a great deal. I'm reading Close's "That Reminds Me" now, and actually laughed so hard I cried at two of the jokes. Think I might take this opportunity to pick up Maven's "Multiplicity" to cash in on this deal.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1839 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
Almost 20 years in magic and still if I think about every magic dvd/vhs I have ever seen, Michael Close work still remains there in the top 5 for sure, even competing for the top spot. Even if you woudnt use any of the routines his sets will still make you better magician because instead of usual; "trick and explanation" his set is much more focused on how and why. Why he does what he does, what he uses to motivate this and that, why this and that had to be changed and so on. Close focuses a lot on thinking behind the routines.

Juha-Matti
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1906 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Odd, I did not get that notice. Yes, I subscribe to their newsletter but got zippy.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ANOTHER L&L Publishing SUPER sale! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL