The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Circle--London (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LMLipman
View Profile
Elite user
Falls Church, Va.
444 Posts

Profile of LMLipman
I'm an American and was visiting my daughter, who is working in England, last week. We had three days in London and I was looking for a magic show. We found a great show at the Magic Circle in London.
We had a great time and saw four magicians: Roberto Forzoni doing mentalism, including using my daughter, Meg, in a book-test; nice slight of hand by Michael Vincent ending with a Dai Vernon Triumph then turning all the cards spread by suit, Nice comedy close up by Chris Wood and Ari Phillips.

I had emailed Chris in advance and he was very nice. He gave us a quick tour of the theater on the top floor and took a pix of my daughter and me. He also gave me a great tip for my sponge ball routine!

If you are going to London, I highly recommend the Magic Circle. Very intimate close up magic.
Larry Lipman
Lorenzo the Great
www.lorenzomagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Circle--London (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL