The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Real Secrets is having a party for members only at the Genii 75th Birthday Bash (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

toberman
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of toberman
I just read this on the Genii forum:

"Real Secrets is having a party for members only at the Genii 75th Birthday Bash. Prior to October, Real Secrets members will receive something special that they will be instructed to bring with them to the convention to gain entry. This item is for members only and they will need to show this item to enter the party.

"Members will not be permitted to bring guests. There will be food (pizza), beverages, and the ability to openly meet fellow Real Secret members and to share ideas and more.

"As with all associated with Real Secrets, there will be additional surprises. Time and date to be announced but it will happen during a free period so no convention events are missed.

"If you will be attending the convention and would like to come to the Real Secrets party, watch the Real Secrets website for instructions regarding what to bring to gain entry.

"Please RSVP to info@realsecrets.org prior to the convention to ensure appropriate planning."

Fun stuff!

Terry
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Special user
Changing the world with my
988 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
What a nice idea -- they started off a bit clueless imho but everything since the launch seems to have been highly positive.
cablerock
View Profile
Veteran user
362 Posts

Profile of cablerock
I wish I were somewhere near Orlando... There's no way I can make it to this.
toberman
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of toberman
It's going to be a great convention and the Real Secrets party is the "icing on the cake".

It's almost time for Real secrets #4!
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
Just saw this when I logged on to Real Secrets website. Can't wait, another reason I am glad I am going to my First convention (18 years in magic). If you are a member, check the site often, things go up and down, I am keeping of record of all the posts so I don't miss anything. Maybe I'll see you there...
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
MickNZ
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
576 Posts

Profile of MickNZ
Do you have to promise not to tell anyone you're going to it, and then climb in a back window so nobody sees you going in?
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
Not sure, but I hear we have to wear masks and...

...oh wait that was a bad Tom Cruise movie.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Real Secrets is having a party for members only at the Genii 75th Birthday Bash (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL