The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Blue Crown: Reseting Travellers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Coming soon from the talented Michael Feldman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJnI6C094.......be&hd=1
Doctor D
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of Doctor D
Well, if it's an Interchange, it per definition cannot be a Travelers routine, but okay...

Other than that, I still do not get the point of these announcement teasers. Note to publishers: either announce it with a full trailer, or launch it immediately. Especially in the case of an instant download, it's plainly clear that you've finished editing the final product. Even worse are the examples were we get a teaser of the announcement, then an actual announcement, and the product a few weeks later. If you're proud of it, just put it out there!
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2201 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Hi everyone! We had a couple of technical difficulties that caused us to postpone this release by 2 days. However, we are glad to announce that it will be available TONIGHT at 8PM eastern time over at The Blue Crown.

In regards to our teasers and trailers, this is a tradition that we have been doing for over a year now. Our teasers act as product announcements, and they usually do not come more than a week before the actual release. We always release full trailers along with the product. We don't spend months hyping up a download or DVD. It's usually only about a week, which we find to be pretty reasonable.

Hope you guys like this one! No gimmicks, no dupes, just a normal deck!

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6078 Posts

Profile of motown
Would be nice to see an actual performance.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2201 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
As I mentioned before, we put our full demos out right alongside the product, which was just released.

You can check out the full demo here: http://www.thebluecrown.com/store/resetting-travelers.html
Kevin Reylek
Nat
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of Nat
On 2012-06-28 20:06, Mercury52 wrote:
As I mentioned before, we put our full demos out right alongside the product, which was just released.

You can check out the full demo here: http://www.thebluecrown.com/store/resetting-travelers.

RESETTING TRAVELERS looks great and packs a punch with three different climaxes! - Appears practical as well as amazing!

Nathan
mfeld
View Profile
Elite user
San Francisco
458 Posts

Profile of mfeld
The effect is up on the website now. And if anyone's going to GGG (or maybe TAOM), I'll see you there, and can show you a live performance of it.

(and thanks Nathan!)
Michael Feldman
www.michaelfeldman.com

Or follow me on Twitter - @magicianmike
And Instagram - @magicianmichaelfeldman

Check out my newest book with Ryan Plunkett: A New Angle
https://www.ryancplunkett.com/project/anewangle
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2348 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On 2012-07-05 15:58, mfeld wrote:
The effect is up on the website now. And if anyone's going to GGG (or maybe TAOM), I'll see you there, and can show you a live performance of it.

(and thanks Nathan!)

Hello mike, will see you at the GGG. Looking forward to a demo. See ya in the con suite!

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4638 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
I've seen Mike do this live a bunch of times. There are individual MOVES in this routine that would be worth the price of the download.

I haven't seen this download yet (though I will!), but I know the quality you can expect from TBC, and the great hands/thinking you can expect from Feldman.

Don't be dumbos- buy this.
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3010 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Quote:

I dunno, Ben. The whole thing seems a little busy to me. There's a lot going on, but should the climax really be pulling the "missing" cards from your pocket? Unless they're signed, that is going to be meaningless to intelligent specs, who will just assume you have duplicates.

A lot of new tricks are mash ups or combinations of old ones, but sometimes I prefer the purity of the original effect. A carrot, as opposed to a V-8 blend. The peas not touching the mashed potatoes, etc.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Zhang
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Zhang
Quote:
On 2012-07-06 20:21, MaxfieldsMagic wrote:
Quote:

I dunno, Ben. The whole thing seems a little busy to me. There's a lot going on, but should the climax really be pulling the "missing" cards from your pocket? Unless they're signed, that is going to be meaningless to intelligent specs, who will just assume you have duplicates.

A lot of new tricks are mash ups or combinations of old ones, but sometimes I prefer the purity of the original effect. A carrot, as opposed to a V-8 blend. The peas not touching the mashed potatoes, etc.

Totally agree.
mfeld
View Profile
Elite user
San Francisco
458 Posts

Profile of mfeld
I generally agree too. I often think that mashups of existing effects only waterdown the overall impact of the trick. But this effect was designed with that last moment in mind and the earlier phase is designed to bring the audience to that moment of realization.

Also, the cards can be signed if you want. Which I mention on the download.
Michael Feldman
www.michaelfeldman.com

Or follow me on Twitter - @magicianmike
And Instagram - @magicianmichaelfeldman

Check out my newest book with Ryan Plunkett: A New Angle
https://www.ryancplunkett.com/project/anewangle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Blue Crown: Reseting Travellers (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL