The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Lady Wonder (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
It appears that this horse was consulted on two missing persons cases and was 100% correct on each one! Amazing. Rhine tested the horse without the owner present to prevent any queing and the horse continued to amaze!!!!

http://socyberty.com/paranormal/lady-won......a-horse/

For those of you who'd like to play the DEBUNKED card (or an unsubstantiated theory) ... Please provide evidence that ANYONE proved these findings wrong.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
bremen79
View Profile
Regular user
Boston
116 Posts

Profile of bremen79
Quote:
On 2012-06-23 12:02, Slim King wrote:
For those of you who'd like to play the DEBUNKED card (or an unsubstantiated theory) ... Please provide evidence that ANYONE proved these findings wrong.

Actually it is usually exactly the opposite: "Onus probandi incumbit ei qui dicit, non ei qui negat"
And of course a 3 years old news from a website cannot be considered a proof...
Francesco

"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance" Jon Stewart
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2012-06-23 12:15, bremen79 wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-06-23 12:02, Slim King wrote:

Actually it is usually exactly the opposite: "Onus probandi incumbit ei qui dicit, non ei qui negat"
And of course a 3 years old news from a website cannot be considered a proof...

Please do not take my word for it. After several hours of reading multiple angles on this amazing example of Animal ESP I would expect you to do the same. There are occasions that this has happened with various pets but Dr. Rhine was able to examine the animal himself WITHOUT the influence of the owner.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
bremen79
View Profile
Regular user
Boston
116 Posts

Profile of bremen79
Tony it is clear that the chicken is the reincarnation of the psychic horse, and anyone not believing it has to prove that it is not true ;-)
Francesco

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I enjoyed the octopus and the soccer games a while back too!
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Animals seem to detect things we don't. My dog looks up before the phone rings almost every time.
One of the cats appears to detect EMF, he looks in the direction of fields that my detector picks up, and follows the moving fields as if he sees them,
All three of my guys greet me at the door every time I come home, whether I come home by car, or by walkng.
Is this paranormal, or are the picking up on things I don't detect? I'm not sure, but to me it amounts to the same thing.

Tony
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Yesssss Paul, the german psychic octopus!!
EM 2008!!
:) Smile
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2012-06-23 13:07, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
Animals seem to detect things we don't. My dog looks up before the phone rings almost every time.
One of the cats appears to detect EMF, he looks in the direction of fields that my detector picks up, and follows the moving fields as if he sees them,
All three of my guys greet me at the door every time I come home, whether I come home by car, or by walkng.
Is this paranormal, or are the picking up on things I don't detect? I'm not sure, but to me it amounts to the same thing.

Tony

So do some animals have Extra Sensory Perception that others of their species don't?
bremen79
View Profile
Regular user
Boston
116 Posts

Profile of bremen79
Quote:

Kind of dangerous thought... my mobile phone detects electromagnetic fields, yet it is far from being paranormal...
Francesco

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2012-06-23 13:12, Eddie Garland wrote:
A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed.

Mae West!!!!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kvnc8g......_500.png
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2012-06-23 13:15, bremen79 wrote:
Quote:

Kind of dangerous thought... my mobile phone detects electromagnetic fields, yet it is far from being paranormal...

But your phone is far from being a living being!
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On 2012-06-23 13:21, Slim King wrote:

Not mine! It talks to me all the time and is particularly good at imitating the voices of my friends.
bremen79
View Profile
Regular user
Boston
116 Posts

Profile of bremen79
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Anyway, bats can hear ultrasonic sounds, cats have a very good vision in the dark, fishes can breathe underwater, some birds can detect the magnetic field of the earth and use it as a compass, etc. but all these are not paranormal abilities...
Francesco

Randwill
View Profile
Inner circle
1914 Posts

Profile of Randwill
Dogs' sense of smell is far more heightened than human beings'. But that's not considered paranormal either.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Yes .. but if a Horse can solve a missing persons case ... that is not the norm!!!!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2012-06-23 13:25, bremen79 wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Anyway, bats can hear ultrasonic sounds, cats have a very good vision in the dark, fishes can breathe underwater, some birds can detect the magnetic field of the earth and use it as a compass, etc. but all these are not paranormal abilities...

The bird thing has NEVER been proven .. It's a mere theory like ideomotor response
RichardShure
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of RichardShure
Just as a reminder...the case for any Psychic powers will never be proven or disproven in this forum...
and as a side note...it's also not the purpose of this forum.

Remeber that old saying: ( . . . a fool's errand.)
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Not sure if you utilize any back story in your presentation, but I'm sure many may argue that THIS IS THE PLACE for such discussions. If you don't bother with that sort on thing ... continue on!!!! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Lady Wonder (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL