The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » How to get invited to the Magic Castle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Blair
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Blair
Hello all,

I am going to be in San Diego for a family reunion and would love the opportunity to take a trip up to see the Magic Castle. I have wanted to visit since I was a kid, but have never found myself in that neck of the woods. I am hoping that someone could put me in touch with an invitation. Thanks for your time.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10026 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I just returned from a week in L.A. for the LAFF festival. and I will say, I have never seen more street corner beggars and handout sign holders anywhere. So it got me thinking, I might suggest, standing out in front of the Castle perhaps in a Wizards costume, tophat & tails or a straight jacket, holding a sign "Need An Invite To The Magic Castle". I am confident that you will not only get the invite/pass, but will more than likely make the newspapers as a great publicity stunt!
Blair
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Blair
I'll call that my plan B, if asking politely doesn't work. Although it would allow me to justify buying a top hat and tails...or a straight jacket. You know you are a magician if you are debating between buying one or the other with equal desire.
noble1
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of noble1
http://www.magiccastle.com - if you are a member of a magic club like IBM, SAM, you're in no prob. Further details, rules, etc. on the website.
Blair
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Blair
Hi Noble,

I checked the website and that is why I'm posting this here. I'm not a member of IBM anymore (the last time was over ten years ago), my town's ring has been defunct for quite some time and the nearest one is a bit of a drive. I guess I could just join the national. I heard that if you buy something from the website you get a free invite is that true?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » How to get invited to the Magic Castle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL