The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » New Contest Win a Prize (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Here's a chance to express yourself, use your imagination, and maybe win a prize.

My latest book, The Book of Destiny, contains magic sprung from my imagination.

Tell me in a paragraph how "destiny" and "magic" relate to one another for you.

You need to use some appropriate words found on the dust jacket of The Book of Destiny
For those of you that already have the book, that should be easy. If you don't have the book just go to http://barnowskymagic.com/BODcover.jpg

To read words on the pages more easily, rotate the image 180 degrees in Picasa or any other photo program. Zoom the image until the words are legible.

The winner will be chosen based or originality, content, and imaginative use of the words found on the pages of the book on the dust jacket.

The winner will receive FOUR dollar size antique solid Chinese coins with milled edges. The coins are ferrous so they will attract to a magnet. An additional larger 45mm similar Chinese coin also will be included. Photos of the coins are on the main website page.

Best of Luck,

Larry
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
To make it a little easier, here is a link for the dust jacket image inverted so the words can be read without the need to rotate the image. You can also right click the image and save it a photo program for viewing.

http://barnowskymagic.com/BODcoverinvert.jpg
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » New Contest Win a Prize (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL