The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » David Copperfield for free (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mysterious
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of Mysterious
I recently got the opportunity to see David Copperfield live in Las Vegas as his guest at his private table all for free and I thought you might enjoy the reading about it, follow the link to my personal blog for the full story.
http://georgereader.blogspot.com/
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1630 Posts

Profile of Futureal
A full story that doesn't mention the show itself or anything in it. That's got to be a first.
Mysterious
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of Mysterious
I’ll remember that next time, thanks!
The show was excellent as usual! His Vegas show is smaller than his traveling show with only 2 maybe 3 big illusions and no more pretty assistants, I can’t imagine why? Maybe to cut budget or as one of my friends mentioned that it might be image based because of his age. I prefer his larger show and thought that it would be a big show because it is a semi-permanent stage therefore allowing for more options. He did add one new effect since I saw him last about 8 years ago and it is an intimate routine with the appearance of a living butterfly that flies into the crowd and away, very nicely done! Otherwise no new material but he is still very entertaining.
link8822
View Profile
New user
Central Jersey, NJ
66 Posts

Profile of link8822
Congrats! It must've quite the experience. It made me think of an effect one could do to make a specific & somewhat random person magically appear. (i.e. Show a friend a pic that one of your twitter followers sent you. Then before you know it, they're walking up to you in real life)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » David Copperfield for free (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL