The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Help! Riffle Slieght (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Taizpian
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Taizpian
Hello there! first time posting in the Café, hope I'm following all the rules with this post.

I was recently practicing Kostya Kimlat's "Unshuffling the Colors" and thought of a cool little subtlety that would be very nice for the finale. however, I don't know how to do it.

Is there a sleight out there that someone could direct me towards that involves riffling a pack (my ideal grip would be end grip with the thumb riffling; almost as if one were riffle shuffling the cards without the other half) and one card pops out? I can't imagine there isn't something that could work, and I feel it would really make the trick more real in it's finale.

Hope someone can help, thanks for your time!
The Burnaby Kid
View Profile
Inner circle
St. John's, Canada
3158 Posts

Profile of The Burnaby Kid
The only one that comes to mind involves using a short card, a corner-torn card or a small card as the one that pops out -- the shape of the card is what allows it come free from your pinch at the rear when you riffle. Dunno if that fits what you're going for at all. It's somewhere on Daryl's Card Revelations DVD series.
JACK, the Jolly Almanac of Card Knavery, a free card magic resource for beginners.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Help! Riffle Slieght (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL