The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Myrtle Beach Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

keeper
View Profile
New user
Kissimmee, FL
57 Posts

Profile of keeper
Heading to MB for a couple days in late July. I know Connollys House of Magic is in one of the tourist centers--is there anything else I don't want to miss. I saw a seance show advertised, does anyone know anything about this? Any magic shows in town?
Make every day a magicial adventure

Al
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1070 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Hey, I will be doing my Stage Magic show at Ocean Lakes Campground. Every Thursday at 8:00 doors open at 7:30. Give me a call and I will get you in. Ed Haggins did a write up about it on Ocean Lakes Website. And I am at Angelos Steak and Past for my 12th year doing my close-up.

Bairefoot
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1070 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Meant to say Pasta.
keeper
View Profile
New user
Kissimmee, FL
57 Posts

Profile of keeper
Darn---I think we're arriving Friday morning

Al
WagsterMagic
View Profile
Special user
Myrtle Beach, SC
639 Posts

Profile of WagsterMagic
http://www.thegrandtheatre.us/grand-illusions/

Dates will be announced soon! Please come by and see us.

Best
Brandon
The Wagsters: World Class Magic & Illusion
www.wagstermagic.com
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1070 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Good Luck Brandon! Are you four walling there?

Bairefoot
keeper
View Profile
New user
Kissimmee, FL
57 Posts

Profile of keeper
Great Brandon--we look forward to it

Al
WagsterMagic
View Profile
Special user
Myrtle Beach, SC
639 Posts

Profile of WagsterMagic
Thanks Keeper!

Hey Michael, no we're not four walling. Hope to see you at the meeting Thursday.
www.wagstermagic.com
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1070 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Would love to go to the meeting but I have my Stage Show at Ocean Lakes. I will try and check out when you get the show rolling. Good Luck.

Bairefoot
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1070 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Three more Stage Shows for the summer. Let me know if any of our Café' members want to come.
Bairefoot
keeper
View Profile
New user
Kissimmee, FL
57 Posts

Profile of keeper
We were lucky enough to be in town for Brandon and Hannah's opening night---great job we enjoyed it a lot. Hope you have a long sucessful run.

Al
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1070 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Hey Keeper,

Sorry you could not get in town early enough to see my show. Maybe next time. Glad Brandon's show went well. About how many people do you think was there?

Bairefoot
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1070 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Just got back from Carl Michael's show. Its a very good show. He must have did 15 or 16 well routine illusions. Man he was working hard. If you are at the Beach you need to see him at the Landmark. Tell Bairefoot sent ya!

Bairefoot
WagsterMagic
View Profile
Special user
Myrtle Beach, SC
639 Posts

Profile of WagsterMagic
Hi Keeper! Thanks for coming! Glad you enjoyed it!
www.wagstermagic.com
CMMAGIC
View Profile
Regular user
Myrtle Beach , S.C.
145 Posts

Profile of CMMAGIC
THANKS BAIREFOOT! Always good to see you and glad you enjoyed the show! As you see were 80+ plus nightly so things are looking good and the reviews have been Great. ... I hear your rocking and rolling at Ocean Lakes. Congrats on that. If your in Myrtle. BE sure you see Michael at Angelo's and Ocean Lakes, Me at The Landmark Expo Ballroom, JoeJoe at Barefoot Landing and Stop by Conleys House of Magic in North Myrtle!! C.M.
- Carl Michael - www.CarlMichaelMagic.com
Frequent performer at top night clubs such as Mansion Miami , PURE Las Vegas , Marquee Vegas , and Veranda NYC . 2012 and 2013 Reader's Choice Magician of the Year. Currently headlining in my own stage show in Myrtle Beach . Follow on twitter , Instagram and ViNe @CMMAGIC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Myrtle Beach Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL