The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Steve Beam fans rejoice...HUGE news! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dscanning
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of dscanning
I just talked to Steve and he just talked to the printer and his Trapdoor Vol. 3 is almost done and he should have it by next week! Steve is doing his pre-publication SPECIAL but isn't certain how long it will be running so jump over to http://stevebeam.com and click on Product Line on the menu and read all about Trapdoor 3. You can finally own the trilogy and at a reduced price! Steve even put up a preview of Vol 3 so you can see what all the hoopla is about!
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6078 Posts

Profile of motown
Good to hear.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
dscanning
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of dscanning
I just talked to Steve and he said his printer called and the books (Trapdoor 3) were shipped and should arrive today. Steve will be shipping out all pre-publication purchases immediately as soon as they arrive! Woo hoo!
Bob Kohler
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of Bob Kohler
Steve Beam is a genius and one of my favorite magicians. He did a 10 card location routine at FFFF. Lost all of the cards, he didn't find one but it was still the best trick at the convention. I'm still laughing 20 years later.
www.bobkohlermagic.com

Home of the BK Pro Line
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Steve Beam fans rejoice...HUGE news! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL