The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » House Of Playing Cards July 4th sale! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Their specialty decks are only $4

From Tuesday July 3rd at 6PM eastern until Wednesday July 4th at 11:59PM eastern ALL of our decks will be available for only $4!

http://houseofplayingcards.com
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Thanks for letting people know about the sale Zombie Magic, the response so far has been great!

Just a heads-up that the sale only lasts for about 6 more hours, so now is definitely the time to act!

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'd like a couple of Vaudville decks ... how do I do the purchase?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
jerry100won
View Profile
Loyal user
Dallas Texas
258 Posts

Profile of jerry100won
Wow I really missed this one....Let us know if saled extended or when the next one comes around.
Jerry

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
If you joing their mailing list you will get all the sale alerts in your newsletter.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Hey guys! Neznarf is correct - subscribing to the HOPC newsletter or following on Facebook is the best way to stay up-to-date on all sales and promotions.

No dates set yet for any future sales (we're still recovering from this one!) but we'll definitely send out alerts when we do!

Thanks to all who participated!

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
jerry100won
View Profile
Loyal user
Dallas Texas
258 Posts

Profile of jerry100won
Thanks for the info...I just signed up for the newsletter!!!
Jerry

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
Missed it as well.......better sign up for the newsletter!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » House Of Playing Cards July 4th sale! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL