The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Happy 4th of July America (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2012-09-23 09:40, Josh Chaikin wrote:
For a thread titled "Happy 4th of July America," it sure made an interesting tangent. Ah, The Magic Café!

Long Café threads are like that game "Telephone," where the first person says, "The capital of Peru is Lima," and by the time it gets to the 20thh person, it's "I killed 17 frogs with a staple gun."
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
Stop reading my journal, Wolfman!
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Jul 8, 2012, LobowolfXXX wrote:
the bill was sold based on a number of false premises...with the help of the CBO, he had any idea what it was going to cost TEN YEARS down the road. Who didn't think that was pure folly?
Maybe it will be better. I dunno. I *do* know that it didn't take me three years to know that the initial numbers the White House was throwing around were B.S....

Lobodamus strikes again!

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/03/25/ob......1333638/

"The cost of Obamacare is expected to rise as millions of low-income people unexpectedly enrolled in public health care coverage rather than private insurance, according to a new government report."

"These runoff costs, detailed in a report released Thursday, over the next decade are projected to be $146 billion higher than expected for the publicly funded Medicaid program, in spite of the fact that 19 states refuse to participate in the program at this time. The numbers indicate that the federal government fell far short in estimating how many people would enroll in government coverage rather than tax-subsidized but private health insurance...."
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Happy 4th of July America (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL