The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pocket Monte - Bob Solari Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Matt Morell
View Profile
Loyal user
Norwich, CT.
255 Posts

Profile of Matt Morell
Hello everyone,

I just picked this up from Bob and wanted to pass it along for anyone who hasn't seen it... It is a really nice item

http://bobsolarimagic.com/shop/Pocket%20Monte

The cards are beautifully made in plastic which will last a long time, they work great and I do love the bicycle back design... Really nice quality

The smaller size of the cards makes it so much more practical for me compared to the jumbo stage versions

Great/fast service from Bob as usual also

Recommended
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1549 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
I paid around 100.00 for a large set of these a few years ago and now got a set of these from Solari Magic. For the price of 29.99 these are very well made and work very smooth. So now not only do I have a parlor set I also have a close up set. Actually these can be done parlor as well. As stated above very nice design and should last forever. I highly recommend these cards if you are in the market for a self working set.
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
How much larger are these cards from regular poker size?
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3284 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Just slightly larger, aprox size difference similar from going from bridge to poker as an example.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12060 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Looks kewl.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8736 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Sounds perfect for parlor or doing a banquet.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pocket Monte - Bob Solari Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL