The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Predicta (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ritty360
View Profile
Veteran user
McKinney, Texas
395 Posts

Profile of ritty360
Well, I know that this was covered in other posts. I wanted to give it some time and see who has used this a what your thoughts are on it. I think it looks pretty neat, but not sure how you can justify the scratch off card.

Andy
Gianni
View Profile
Special user
WILMINGTON, DE
992 Posts

Profile of Gianni
Quote:
On 2003-10-13 11:53, ritty360 wrote:
Well, I know that this was covered in other posts. I wanted to give it some time and see who has used this a what your thoughts are on it. I think it looks pretty neat, but not sure how you c an justify the scratch off card.

Andy

I don't understand your question about justifying the scratch-off card. That's a huge part of the effect. The great beauty of the effect is the scratch-off card.

Gianni
ritty360
View Profile
Veteran user
McKinney, Texas
395 Posts

Profile of ritty360
Okay, well then let me know why you like it.
El Mystico
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of El Mystico
Absolutely! Very powerful.
The scratch off - and the fact the numbers re printed - are the strength of the trick.

As long as your patter is about predicting numbers for the lottery, which is almost guaranteed interesting - you can't go wrong.

The weak point is the writing down of the guesses - but if you get a couple of people to guess the number your spectator is thinking of - it covers it perfectly
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Predicta (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL