The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Naked by Savador Sufrate (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bsears
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
1040 Posts

Profile of bsears
I almost purchased this product after the great review David Regal gave it on Reel Magic 28. I'm glad I didn't - further research revealed that others who have reviewed the product have had issues with it. (I'm a big fan of Mr Regal and am just wondering if maybe he just didn't spend enough time with the gimmick).

What I am hearing is that the gimmick is

1) unreliable

2) not durable, especially once it spends some time in the mouth

I like the effect, but I'm not going to pay for something that isn't going to work or isn't going to last. Anyone using this?
Mark Jarvis
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of Mark Jarvis
Hi bsears,

We reviewed Naked and found it, among other points, a little clumsy causing a delay in the change that could leave you looking a little awkward. Here is a link to our review of naked.

http://www.themagicofmagic.com/Magic-Pro......ate.aspx

Mark
Mark Jarvis
The Magic Of Magic
Solon, Ohio
The Magic Is In Your Hands
http://www.themagicofmagic.com
bsears
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
1040 Posts

Profile of bsears
Thanks Mark.

I'm a little puzzled by the lack of responses to my inquiry. I guess this isn't as cool of an effect as Mr Regal and I first thought. I'm starting to get the impression that this is not a popular item that is getting a lot of use.
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
From the lack of attention on this thread, seems like you are 100% correct!
Nat
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of Nat
I appreciate your website, Mark. You have saved me considerably. Keep up the great work and service!
Nathan

Quote:
On 2012-07-08 15:36, Mark Jarvis wrote:
Hi bsears,

We reviewed Naked and found it, among other points, a little clumsy causing a delay in the change that could leave you looking a little awkward. Here is a link to our review of naked.

http://www.themagicofmagic.com/Magic-Pro......ate.aspx

Mark
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-07-07 13:14, bsears wrote:
I almost purchased this product after the great review David Regal gave it on Reel Magic 28. I'm glad I didn't - further research revealed that others who have reviewed the product have had issues with it. (I'm a big fan of Mr Regal and am just wondering if maybe he just didn't spend enough time with the gimmick).

What I am hearing is that the gimmick is

1) unreliable

2) not durable, especially once it spends some time in the mouth

I like the effect, but I'm not going to pay for something that isn't going to work or isn't going to last. Anyone using this?

I just watched David Regal's review on Reel Magic 28 and thought I'd give a Café check before ordering. The Café comes through again! Thanks bsears and Mark Jarvis!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Naked by Savador Sufrate (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL