The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Miser's dream magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chory
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Chory
Hello,

How do the magicians do the bit in their Miser's dream act at the start where they talk into the bucket and it echoes out the same, but then they do it again but it says something else? It is so funny and it looks like the guy doesn't open his mouth to speak in the second part. How do they do it?!?!?
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3622 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Chory-

Welcome to the Café! If you haven't already, I would suggest you read the rules. Disclosing the secrets of an effect is not really what the Café is all about...

Jim
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Make 50 helpful posts here and Secret Sessions will open for you!

Meanwhile, you can make a Search under Miser's Dream.

Welcome!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
ehands
View Profile
Special user
Mississippi
524 Posts

Profile of ehands
Chory,
Caférs are extremely sensitive to piracy issues as they should be.
Caférs are also extremely helpful in directing people to proper sources for explanations.
I have not heard of the effect you mention. It sounds entertaining and I'd like to know what book or DVD might explain it.
Maybe your request for a reference would get a response quicker to this particular question if you posted under
Café Forum Index >> Show Me the Money >> Nothing Up My Sleeves which is where coin guys tend to hang.
Welcome to the Café!
"Oh look, we have created enchantment." Blanche DuBois
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2012-07-08 02:56, Chory wrote:
Hello,

How do the magicians do the bit in their Miser's dream act at the start where they talk into the bucket and it echoes out the same, but then they do it again but it says something else? It is so funny and it looks like the guy doesn't open his mouth to speak in the second part. How do they do it?!?!?

"They do it very well."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Miser's dream magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL