The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » On whether to purchase Metal 2. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stjianqing
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of stjianqing
Should I get Metal 2? I have Metal by Eric Jones and have been practising the basic and intermediate concealments and vanishes for a month now. Not very long and not very smooth, but I do want Metal 2 on pure curiosity. That way, I can pick and start creating a repetorire.

Question is, how's the tricks in Metal 2? Too hard? Do I have to practice Metal for a couple months more to heading to the sequel?

Get or not to get it?
Amateur. Learning. In Progress
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Get it because it will inspire you; because it's not that much harder---still standard stuff; because sometimes it's hard to find.
TH

Occupy Your Dream
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6821 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Yeah, get Metal 2, Stjianqing. You want to continue in this style, since you've started, and it's all cutting edge stuff.

Do you like Coin Magic Stjianqing? May I recommend Michael Rubinstein's DVD sets, or if you really want advanced stuff, Ponta The Smith! The New York City Coin Magic Seminar Series has the most value though, in my opinion.

It's a 16 volume set:

http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net/

But yes, definitely get Metal 2! Without a doubt. Oh, and welcome to The Magic Café, Stjianqing! Smile

Doug
stjianqing
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of stjianqing
Thank you. Smile Will note Ponta the Smith after I master the fundamentals. Heard about his guide and that it is really advanced.
Amateur. Learning. In Progress
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7039 Posts

Profile of bowers
Yea its well worth getting.
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
A friend of mine ordered Metal 2 from Mr. Jones in March, but hasn't received it yet, nor any word from him at all. Is there anyplace else it can be obtained?
mahucharn
View Profile
Elite user
419 Posts

Profile of mahucharn
Ellusionist sells it. I seem to recall something about Eric moving, so he has probably been wrapped up in that. Send him an e-mail and I'm sure he will make things right.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » On whether to purchase Metal 2. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL