The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Prediksi (ACAAN) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Has anyone heard of this ACAAN?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mesS65_xY4Y
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10881 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Looks very nice
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Lar
View Profile
Veteran user
New Port Richey, FL
318 Posts

Profile of Lar
I'd never heard of it but I'd be interested to hear from anyone that has it to get their take.

Regards,

Laurence.
Lar
View Profile
Veteran user
New Port Richey, FL
318 Posts

Profile of Lar
I made the mistake of purchasing this effect from JAMAGIC.

http://shop.jamagic.net/index.php?main_p......s_id=123

The demo has English subtitles, the website itself is in English so I assumed I would at least be able to understand the effect.

This is not the case, the effect is in Malay, no subtitles. I could not understand the video.

I contacted JAMAGIC to explain my predicament and to request a refund. JAMAGIC refused to give me a refund explaining that they do not offer refunds because when you buy the trick you buy the secret.

Ordinarily I would agree with this policy. However since the effect is in Malay I have no idea what the secret is. I cannot understand the effect.

I made JAMAGIC aware of this fact and yet they stand by their policy and steadfastly refuse to extend a refund.

Fortunately I purchased via PayPal and I am pursuing action to get a refund from JAMAGIC.

Suffice it to say I find JAMAGIC response to my refund request reprehensible.

I am writing this to make others aware of JAMAGIC and their actions.

Regards,

Laurence.
afuoco
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia
208 Posts

Profile of afuoco
Thanks for the heads-up Laurence

That must be the secret ie there is no secret. What's that saying---if it looks too good it must be.......
Arnie
drphil
View Profile
Elite user
440 Posts

Profile of drphil
What would be good if every one who reads this thread contact Jamagic by email. Just to let them know you were going to buy this until you heard about their business practices. I can't believe they would present the site with English but sell effects only in Malay. Maybe with enough lost sales they will change. Just a few minutes from the members at the Café might correct this. Just think you could have purchased this first.
Lar
View Profile
Veteran user
New Port Richey, FL
318 Posts

Profile of Lar
After contacting PayPal and raising a Dispute claim I promptly received a response from JAMAGIC.

I received an email from them in which they offered to film the video with English subtitles. I accepted their offer.

A few minutes later I received an email telling me that they had refunded by monies and that I could keep the video.

I suspect that it wasn't worthwhile them re-filming the video, which is fair enough.

I'm happy with the outcome. I am annoyed though that JAMAGIC's staff chose to take the hard "no refund" stance that they did given the circumstances.

I doubt that I will be ordering future products from JAMAGIC. It's not worth the aggravation.

Thanks to everyone that took the time to respond to my post.

Regards,

Laurence.
drphil
View Profile
Elite user
440 Posts

Profile of drphil
I also sent my email to them. As I stated, I'm glad you were able to work it out. Maybe you could find someone to translate it for you.
shahrizal jamagic
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of shahrizal jamagic
Sorry to Laurence.

I hope we can make business again.
we will re-filming the video and put English subtitle.

I'm say sorry for my poor sales & marketing staff handle a customer.

sorry! Smile
Lar
View Profile
Veteran user
New Port Richey, FL
318 Posts

Profile of Lar
Apology accepted Shahrizal.

Regards,

Laurence.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5920 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
IMO, after watching the demo vide, the performance shown is not an honest representation of the effect.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2891 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Ustaad's right - it's debatable what's the point in a video demo for ACAAN anyway but this one also has been edited ad nauseum, so what you basically learn about the effect is....nothing!
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
shahrizal jamagic
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Sorry. nowadays many magic promo do not show full performance for their new magic effect.Smile
shahrizal jamagic
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Why?
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
So when will the subtitled version be availiable?
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Poor demo video indeed.
it makes no sense to film pieces of acaan...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Prediksi (ACAAN) (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL