The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Dynamo Hot Hands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Synatics
View Profile
Regular user
156 Posts

Profile of Synatics
I'm not usually a fan of Dynamo but this is really bugging me. I'm assuming it's some kind of scientific principle of which I'm ignorant but if anyone knows where I can find out/purchase the method or if anyone could PM me the method it would be much appreciated.

I'm also not sure if this is the correct section for this but I could see a better one.

Cheers
Synatics
View Profile
Regular user
156 Posts

Profile of Synatics
Angel1998
View Profile
Regular user
Ho Chi Minh City,Vietnam
184 Posts

Profile of Angel1998
If not actors, I think this is some kind of hypnosis like Mind Eraser !!!
EldonFowler
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of EldonFowler
Search the "Penny for your thoughts" section for a trick called Hypno-Heat. There is a new version out, which I assume was the one used as the older one was potentially dangerous.
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
I would not want someone touching me with whatever chemical that is, yikes.
Synatics
View Profile
Regular user
156 Posts

Profile of Synatics
It definitely sounds like Hypno-Heat II could be the answer.. how does she how his hands empty though? Clever editing?
EldonFowler
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of EldonFowler
Quote:
On 2012-07-11 05:40, Synatics wrote:
It definitely sounds like Hypno-Heat II could be the answer.. how does she how his hands empty though? Clever editing?

Hypno-heat is a chemical, rather than an electrical device, that is applied to the spectator's hand secretly (like the ash in palm trick - this would be a great use but I haven't seen anyone do it), the chemical is not seen.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
It's put on aluminum foil first, then into the hand. It's great and gets awesome reactions!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
IanL
View Profile
New user
Washington State
83 Posts

Profile of IanL
I've seen teens use Bengay to mess with their friends (get it in their eyes or challenge them to put it in a very "private" place), and that seemed cruel enough, but this seems downright dangerous. It's like playing with super hot peppers. I can't imagine why any dealer would think this is a good product to stock. Isn't there enough money to be made on single-trick dvds and goth playing cards?
pilgrim
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of pilgrim
Definitely not related to Hypno Heat I or II... That requires a metal (eg Aluminium), on top of the agens (gimmick) and the oxygen (in the air) and water as medium, for the exothermal chemical reaction. Dynamo shakes his bare hands with that of a spectator (perhaps sweat is providing the H2O Smile And Dynamo holds a thin Aluminium string in his hand !!...) Personally, I think it's some kind of karma-sensitive heatingboiler-ismthing that you can find in 'The Leaky Cauldron', but be sure you stay in Room 11!!! But REALLY: Hypno Heat (I or II) is an incredible effect!!! Very easy to execute, and oooh soooo big impact... Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Dynamo Hot Hands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL