The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » I Am Looking For A Review For: Nephelim - Alexander Kölle (DVD + Gimmick) (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
ABK-Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
271 Posts

Profile of ABK-Magic
It is a completely different wallet. It has a zipper all around, has some different features. You can wear it in your back pocket or inside jacket pocket.

All the best

Alex
BE CREATIVE! BE UNIQUE!
www.balconyproductions.com
WeiserSide1
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
512 Posts

Profile of WeiserSide1
We are so happy that people have taken so much interest in the wallet..it has been selling like crazy!...get your orders before they are gone!...again!
fasr eddie
View Profile
Regular user
182 Posts

Profile of fasr eddie
If your in the UK I have one for sale pm me.
Will Tsai
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of Will Tsai
Alex is the man! This is as clean as it go for a card to wallet effect. At least in my opinion. I first heard about the effect from Alex when we spent a night wondering around in Vegas. I had quite a few complicated ideas went across my mind. When I got one from Alex about a year after, I was blown away with the simplicity and practicality. It's made for the working folks. The wallet itself is nice. The method is pretty much instant reset. And it comes with bits that normally magic companies will have you DIY. If you like what you see in the demo, this is exactly what you get from Nephelim. Get it!

Will
ABK-Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
271 Posts

Profile of ABK-Magic
Thanks Will for the kind words. I am really glad you like it and I hope to see you very soon you busy man.
We are sold out again on the Nephilim but I take care of it tomorrow, so we should have them back in stock within the next few days.

Wish you all the best

Alex
BE CREATIVE! BE UNIQUE!
WeiserSide1
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
512 Posts

Profile of WeiserSide1
Update...Nephilim are back in stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
drphil
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of drphil
Chris you stated that there's a gimmick involved that controlls the card to the wallet. If the gimmick were to be sold alone would this work with another wallet. Like the JOL plus large. I don't think it will be offered this way but I think I know how this works.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Please go fishing in another pond. Many of us have paid for this wallet and we would like to keep all the workings secret.
James

Quote:
On 2012-08-22 00:16, drphil wrote:
Chris you stated that there's a gimmick involved that controlls the card to the wallet. If the gimmick were to be sold alone would this work with another wallet. Like the JOL plus large. I don't think it will be offered this way but I think I know how this works.
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
WeiserSide1
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
512 Posts

Profile of WeiserSide1
Dr. Phil,
Unfortunately the Nephilim wallet card system will not be sold separately. The wallet is sold as one unit because it is marketed as a multi-effect piece, giving our customers more for their money.
drphil
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of drphil
Not fishing and as I stated I didn't think it would be a seperate item. I understand wanting to keep it secret I won't say any more. I was only curious based on the review of Chris.
geggy
View Profile
Loyal user
Brighton UK
236 Posts

Profile of geggy
Anyone care to give the dimensions of this wallet,Could not find any details on the website.......thanks
ABK-Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
271 Posts

Profile of ABK-Magic
Hi
the sizes are approx. 13 x 10 x 2,5 cm when it is closed. Hope that helped.

The sizes were added to our product page.

All the best

Alex
BE CREATIVE! BE UNIQUE!
bobaji
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of bobaji
Hi,
I ;m new to the forum so this is my first post apart from an introduction - I hope you don't mind if I ask a couple of questions - mainly things that I don't think where covered in Christopher's review that I'm curious about.

Having read this thread I have a coupe of questions about this - I'm very interested in this wallet and the very clean handling of the card to wallet. Which looks really nice.

1 - can the clean handling of the card to wallet be done with out a jacket?
2 - I get that the card to wallet can be an instant re-set - but is the clean handling instant/ or quick reset as well?
3 -is it possible to use an envelope with the wallet? - I know its not essential - especially with the clean handing but I'm curios about what is and isn;t possible with this prop.

many thanks,

bob
Mal3
View Profile
New user
UK
79 Posts

Profile of Mal3
Being a wallet addict like many of you here on the Café, I'm getting more and more interested in this wallet the more I hear about it. I believe you can also perform Heirloom with this wallet, can the wallet be shown empty after the revelation? Thanks in advance.
Zargo
View Profile
New user
Germany
59 Posts

Profile of Zargo
I just bought the wallet form Alexander at his stand in Sindelfingen, where the Germany magic championship took place.
It is exeptional and very well made. Signed card to wallet (you open 2 zipper which makes it even more impossible) and as a kicker the card appears in the wallet again a second time (this phase really kills and is very visual). Otherwise I like the secret compartment and also the bonus feature with the jumbo coin. I will use this as my everyday wallet, since it holds all my coins and bills (also the magic ones)
I will swap my other wallets against this one now, its all I want and can't wait for the next close-up bookings to perform this.
Magic by Marko (Zauberer, Trick Artist from Germany)
"Its kind of fun to do the impossible"!
(Walt Disney)
Moxahalla
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
715 Posts

Profile of Moxahalla
I don't want to "pull" any punches, but this looks similar to the "Poche A Poche" Wallet by J.P. Vallarino....with similar "Rube Goldberg" set-up.

Hope I'm wrong.
TheBentos
View Profile
Loyal user
Grim North
235 Posts

Profile of TheBentos
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2014, Moxahalla wrote:
I don't want to "pull" any punches, but this looks similar to the "Poche A Poche" Wallet by J.P. Vallarino....with similar "Rube Goldberg" set-up.

Hope I'm wrong.

You're wrong
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
This is a stellar product.

Regards,
Mike
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland! Back home and Thrilled!
1024 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
I'm also curious on being able to perform Heirloom w this.

I see some say yes. But I'm wondering how well?
It seems that it's large looking and you could have tons of cards in it from a spectator pov.

Anyone have this and have tried Heirloom?
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3889 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Make your own decision, man. It's a big, fat wallet, judging from the ad copy. You can do Heirloom with pretty much any wallet, using a simple index; old gnarly geezer Nardi explains how. I'm sure you've seen that, no?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » I Am Looking For A Review For: Nephelim - Alexander Kölle (DVD + Gimmick) (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL