We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » A funny thing happened on our spot last night ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nala Nosmoht
View Profile
Special user
Surrey,B.C. Canada,
632 Posts

Profile of Nala Nosmoht
We have a time/booked spot (licenced busking) last night upon arrival to set up there was a camera crew there. They were filming an interview for an
inspirational TV program shown nationally here.
As we had the spot pre-booked we quietly set-up and began our set. The crew stated filming us, then asked to interview us, which they did. Unexpected outcome!
It will air in September in Canada.

Negative side, not many people came around,seemed spooked by the cameras, so pic'ens were slim.
Nala
bostonzero
View Profile
Regular user
Boston, Ma
101 Posts

Profile of bostonzero
Perhaps it won't be much of a nagative in the long run, publicity is always a good thing!!! Perhaps that'll get more people to come to your spot once it airs and see you on TV!!!
Ekuth
View Profile
Inner circle
Floating above my
1539 Posts

Profile of Ekuth
Good point, Boston! Always be on the lookout to turn a negative into a positive, and don't under-estimate what the Man Upstairs has planned. Big things start from small things!
"All you need is in Fitzkee."
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
RIGHT ON brother Ekuth!
Nala Nosmoht
View Profile
Special user
Surrey,B.C. Canada,
632 Posts

Profile of Nala Nosmoht
Yes, I do agree, it was certainly fair exchange.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » A funny thing happened on our spot last night ... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL