The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tarot Forcing Decks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Does anybody know a good source for one-way tarot forcing decks (Rider-Waite)? I need about a dozen Death cards and a dozen Star cards.

Thanks for your help,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
What's a one-way tarot forcing deck? I know what a forcing deck and a one-way deck is, I'm not sure what you mean, but since I love doing stuff with tarot cards it sounds like I would like a source for this too!

Anabelle Smile
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
I've PMed you, Anabelle.
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
That was an Anabelle dumb moment. Sorry, I got it now. Thanks for the PM.

Anabelle Smile
Nando
View Profile
New user
St. Louis, MO
74 Posts

Profile of Nando
Necromancer,
I came up with an effect where I needed "Death" & "Devil" Rider/Waite images on Bike stock. Scanned, "Photoshopped" to size, and created my own.
Nando
The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.
-Robert Anthony
Fitz
View Profile
Elite user
Phoenix, AZ
476 Posts

Profile of Fitz
I believe at the current time you'll have to make your own. Docc Hillford has made one by buying 12 decks, I think he recieved a discount for buying so many at one time. I would check your magic, or Magick shoppes...

Good luck,
Fitz
a.k.a. The Wizard of Oddities
magic dealer
I have a daily web show all about magic at http://FitzMagic.info
Ramsay
View Profile
Special user
England
638 Posts

Profile of Ramsay
Possibly Black Heart in the UK I am sure they used ot carry one way Tarot decks in the RW style...

L.
restlessplots
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of restlessplots
I am not sure if this will help you, but I once bought a Tarot one way deck from Lee woodside, you might want to check him. He has since upgraded to using the Rider-Waite deck

RP
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tarot Forcing Decks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL