The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Thought Association Card (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
Bifurcati
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Bifurcati
A very belated response to say a huge thank you to Steve for chatting behind the scenes on TAC before buying it - I can happily confirm that it works great in Australia (particularly the gender neutral option, but also the UK version with some of the helpful suggestions in the extensive document.) It's fiendishly clever, and I've had some great responses so far! Thanks again for your help, Steve. Other Australians should feel enthused to grab a copy!
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2082 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi Bifurcati,

Glad to help and hope you fry some minds throughout the holiday season and beyond Smile

Regards, Steve
Pauldelafontaine
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of Pauldelafontaine
Have tried googling this but can not find out where to buy it. Anyone?
lekin
View Profile
Regular user
Sometimes less is more so I only have
143 Posts

Profile of lekin
Click on the title of the effect in the yellow text below Steve's post; it will take you there.
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2082 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi All,

For those of you who may be interested in a different way to present the words for the "gender neutral" version, I have just placed "Word Search Detective" on sale for $10.00. Please note that "Word Search Detective" does NOT include instructions for "Thought Association Card." You can read a more thorough description here:

http://yachanin.net/Yachanin_Magic/WordSearchBook2.htm

It is available through lulu.com

Regards, Steve
peirceman
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of peirceman
Just read through this thread. Looking forward to reveiving my PDF. This sounds awesome.
peirceman
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of peirceman
I received the PDF the same day, I can say it delivers everything the others in the thread posted. I am consistently amazed when reading items like this at how little I know about mentalism. This document is well worth the purchase price!
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1530 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
I have been going back to this since doing Zoom shows, and my opinion has not changed. This is a wonderful effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Thought Association Card (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL