We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Thought Association Card (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2096 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi mndude,

The "culture" has not changed regarding the particular aspect needed in the Thought Association Card, so the culture is still relevant today. With the help of several members on the Café, however, I developed a UK-friendly version, a Canada-friendly version, and a "gender-friendly" version that did not require any US cultural knowledge.

I hope this helps. Where would you be performing?

Let me know if you have any other questions or if I can clarify anything I said above,

Regards, Steve
upnxrawk
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of upnxrawk
I've had the chance to purchase this recently from Stephen and have nothing to say except it's great thinking and fits into my everyday wallet. Great thinking plus many addendums and something that truly packs small but plays big.
Billy
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2688 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
I have been reading this thread off and on since page one started. I thought to myself that I did not need another mentalisim card for my wallet.
I have something else that I have been using, but did not like the need to have a stack, for some reason, I would manage to get it out of order.
Upon reading through this thread again, I decided to purchase Thought Association Card with hopes that it could be of assistance and generate some ideas.
Though I have not had a chance to give these ideas a real life run yet, I will say that the concept and ingredients of Steve's product (since I am not going to be using the cards) is the perfect solution!
Thank you.

Steve, I will PM you how/what I am using your work with.
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2096 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi upnxrawk,

Thank you for the kind words. I hope you will enjoy frying a few minds along the way Smile

Regards, Steve
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2096 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi Wravyn,

Very much looking forward to hearing about your ideas!

Regards, Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Thought Association Card (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL