The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ENVELOPE’D by Max Krause (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
After further research and returning memories I would recommend to give credits.

I don't know to whom the original method belongs to but the switch itself is also told on Anthony Lindans Redonkulous.
There is one new (good) addition to it which max came up with.

Now to be complete honest iam not sure if it justifies the price.

Also for the serial bill divination you may consider a different handling, (without gimmick) same impact on spectators using the same method.

By the way the method is brilliant if you don't know it yet.
The gimmick idea is also really good.
RenzIII
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of RenzIII
I understand Max has started shipping thIs item, I can tell you he showed it to me some time back.

You really can't go wrong with this one, the asking price with DVD is very
reasonable.
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
This is a really clever, practical, and versatile idea. Prepping it yourself will take only a few minutes, and everything looks very innocent and natural.

You can apply ENVELOPE'D to whatever ideas/routines you currently use for secretly switching bills, billets, or other pieces of paper. Max provides you with some good ideas, but the sky is really the limit. This is also a really great tool for use alongside effects that you can create with Max's MBS system.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2015 Posts

Profile of Platt
Another fun, clever effect from max. If you have a place for envelopes in your magic, or any routine that requires somebody to hold onto an enclosed packet, I think you'll like this.
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1578 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
Envelope'd is GREAT!!!!
I use this all the time. Highly recommended!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ENVELOPE’D by Max Krause (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL