The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » TWIST & TALK Balloon Puppet System by Axtell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
kimmo
View Profile
Inner circle
Sheffield
1193 Posts

Profile of kimmo
I was lucky enough to be the first to use the twist a tronix hands-free system on stage and it's awesome! When I've worked in a routine with my twist n talk I may well upgrade.
VISIT MY ONLINE STORE!: www.kimmomagicshop.com
NEW LECTURE NOTES - SHOW US YOUR TRIX NOW AVAILABLE AS AN INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD!

Kimmo DVD available Now!
Watch the promo here!
Order your copy NOW! CLICK HERE!

ENTERTAINER,MAGICIAN AND VENTRILOQUIST'S BLOG - DON'T READ THIS...
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Check out this video of Kimmo's presentation of a Talking "Balloon Chalie" at KIDabra! http://www.axtell.com/twist.html
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2222 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
Steve, if you don't mind, can I see a picture of the remote for this? I don't see it on your website.
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Hi Lou... I don't have a proper system photo yet for this but the Transmitter (remote) is shown in Buster's first TWIST-A-TRONIX tutorial video.... it's bigger than the eraser and meant to look like a BOX full of balloons, or box of "magic dust" (glitter) that makes your character come to LIFE! Here's the tutorial video page http://www.axtell.com/twistins.html

Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
541 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
Quote:
On 2012-08-25 13:40, axtell wrote:
Check out this video of Kimmo's presentation of a Talking "Balloon Chalie" at KIDabra! http://www.axtell.com/twist.html

Is it just me,or is there no video?

Frank
Forgive me any language mistakes.

I'm Dutch.
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
541 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
I do see video's and stuff, but at the place I expected the KIDabra video is an empty spot (on my screen, that is...).

Frank

I'm Dutch.
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
It's embedded from Facebook. Perhaps that's the reason... its not a youtube video, but it shows for me. I'll ask them to create a youtube video and I'll embed that. No fun if you can't see it! It's a really funny presentation. Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
541 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
Thanks!!

I'm Dutch.
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4620 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
I just love this, Steve! The balloon puppets have such awesome animation characteristics. They bounce about, and appear much more alive than traditional puppets. You might have just created the ultimate "packs small" prop - at least with the manual version. All a performer needs is a pocketful of balloons, and the "T&T" gadget, and you have hours of hilarity on tap.
ldl1017
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of ldl1017
Just checked the video. Looks great.
“I am, as I've said, merely competent. But in an age of incompetence, that makes me extraordinary.”
Billy Joel
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Here's a Youtube version of the KIDABRA VIDEO. A bit of background first: This was shot during "An Evening with Steve Axtell" at KIDabra 2012 by Earl Long in the audience on his iPad at the moment I finished showing "TWIST & TALK". Then he picks back up when KIMMO and BUSTER BALLOON came out and presented me with a twisted "Charlie" his vent puppet. He had joked earlier that he's on his 20th Charlie, so in this video he has a solution to make his own now on Twist & Talk. : ) The fun starts when we surprise the audience of magicians when Charlie Starts moving on his own when I set it down...thus introducing "TWIST-A-TRONIX". Okay it's not masterpiece theater but have fun watching it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vaV2yrkJ......YmJ4rBFQ

Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Here's a video showing how to program the Twist-A-Tronix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39dR1fIPooA
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4620 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
I just received my manual Twist & Talk. I had to laugh when I saw it, because, predictably, it's very simple. (Breathes a sigh of relief). Already I'm excited about the prospects of what this little thing can do.

I'll check out the instructional vids tomorrow, and write a full routine hopefully by the weekend.

This is pure gold.

Potty
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Looking forward to seeing what you do with it! BY THE WAY the Twist-A-Tronix has now been upgraded to have the stronger servo to do puppets too, so it's the same as Hands-Free LITE. made sense to simplfy and combine the two being so similar. They both do puppets and balloons. Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » TWIST & TALK Balloon Puppet System by Axtell (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL