The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Justin Miller Presents HOPPER (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Check out this trailer:

http://www.justinmillermagic.com/apps/we....../3266118

I've always liked Paul Harris's Grasshopper from the first AOA book. It's great card magic. Justin's "Hopper" has taken it to a whole other level. Watching the trailer, I actually shouted an expletive, causing my wife to come from the other room and asking me what's wrong.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
That looks really good..lots of surprises..
I wonder what the name of the song was? ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I had to watch this again this morning. I played it for my wife, who as about as much interest in watching card magic demos as I do watching her cooking shows. I can't repeat what she said, but it's close to my first reaction. She then asked me if it was a youtube prank on magicians.

I know I sound like a kid after opening his hand and sponge rabbits popped out ( which, actually looks and feels like real magic;-) but Hopper messed with me.

I want to perform card magic that makes them gasp and swear. Card magic that will cause them to tell their friends and family about what they experienced. I'm achieving that with Justin's recent download releases.

Hopper is ONLY $10 ( The ad says the price will go up ). It's not a pfd, but a 45 min. video download. Anyone that has JM's other downloads or DVD's, knows the level of his teaching.

I'm in!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
JESUS!!! JUSTIN SLOW DOWN A LITTLE BIT MAN... HAVENT HAD A CHANCE TO ORDER ANTHING YET!!!
*double-A-magic*
View Profile
Loyal user
Cheshire, England, UK
255 Posts

Profile of *double-A-magic*
I presume this is available to UK customers?

PayPal has this working out at a cost of just £6.60 for those in the UK. Now that's cheap!!

AA
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice."
<BR>
<BR>- Joseph Dunninger -
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Quote:
On 2012-07-18 13:15, Zombie Magic wrote:
I had to watch this again this morning. I played it for my wife, who as about as much interest in watching card magic demos as I do watching her cooking shows. I can't repeat what she said, but it's close to my first reaction. She then asked me if it was a youtube prank on magicians.

I know I sound like a kid after opening his hand and sponge rabbits popped out ( which, actually looks and feels like real magic;-) but Hopper messed with me.

I want to perform card magic that makes them gasp and swear. Card magic that will cause them to tell their friends and family about what they experienced. I'm achieving that with Justin's recent download releases.

Hopper is ONLY $10 ( The ad says the price will go up ). It's not a pfd, but a 45 min. video download. Anyone that has JM's other downloads or DVD's, knows the level of his teaching.

I'm in!

Thank you sooo much bro!
Grasshopper has ALWAYS been a working fav of paul's effects that I have performed daily. I started to tinker and mess with other ideas with it and then hopper came into being.
The reactions on it are seriously ridiculous! Ill have LIVE footage soon.

JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-07-18 13:46, *double-A-magic* wrote:
I presume this is available to UK customers?

PayPal has this working out at a cost of just £6.60 for those in the UK. Now that's cheap!!

AA

Yep!
JM
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Eager to see.
Justin, will you be at TAOM this year?
Johan v H
View Profile
New user
Netherlands
34 Posts

Profile of Johan v H
O man, Justin is getting a lot of money from me this month...
Once again an AMAZING routine...
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-07-18 14:48, JohnHeroHD wrote:
O man, Justin is getting a lot of money from me this month...
Once again an AMAZING routine...

John,
Thank you sooo much man!
It truly is a lesson in what it means to be a magician.
JM
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1002 Posts

Profile of NFW
Another winner Justin ! Stunning.......
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Wanted you guys to see this as well..it was for my email list..

Hey Guys,
Been a while since I updated you on all the GREAT things happening over at http://www.justinmillermagic.com! I just released 3 projects I have been working on for the past 6 months.
Which bring us to an INCREDIBLE SALE. It is called 20 for 30. All you have to do spend at least $20 from now until sunday at midnight, and you will get MENTAL ($30 value) ABSOLUTLEY FREE!! You purchase anything $20 or over (great visual magic like the new HOPPER for $10 and SMILE for $10 etc) and I will send you over MENTAL (10 incredibly visual, and powerful pieces of card miracles) FREE!!

But ya only have till Sunday at midnight!
Enjoy and ALWAYS find a reason for magic in someone's life.

JM
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Very Nice Justin. Add me to your Email list if at all possible.

paisa23@gmail.com
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Added!
JM
ninku10
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of ninku10
Are you trying to outdo operah winfrey?
Anyway, I just paypal you! Thanks for the AMAZING offer!
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-07-18 22:03, ninku10 wrote:
Are you trying to outdo operah winfrey?
Anyway, I just paypal you! Thanks for the AMAZING offer!

YOU GET FREE MAGIC, AND YOU GET FREE MAGIC!!
Got it thanks! Sent
JM
MichalMystic
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of MichalMystic
Yo Justin can I just email you the cash? Send me a link? Hit me up!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
OK..I've watched the explanation. I know why I was blown away by the demo. It's because this is one of the most clever, finest pieces of card magic I've come across. I don't know everything in print/video. Haven't read or seen it all, but for me, this is platinum.

David Williamson, in his lectures, touches on "convincers". Those subtle things in a piece of magic that makes an audience so convinced about what you're doing, that when the magic happens, they're jaws drop. David did it to David Copperfield when he performed his pencil through quarter for him. On HOPPER, Justin does just that. Beautiful convincers layered throughout.

First off, HOPPER is NOT difficult to learn/do. No passes, top changes, Tenkai palms, etc. But it deserve the practice to make it flow smoothly in performance ( I just described all magic to be learned;-) Justin almost holds your hand to make that happen quickly.

What makes this also stand out is the teaching. The majority of dvd/download magic teach the trick. You get to find out, under performance fire, audience management and how to make it flow. Justin goes into great detail, from his own performing experiences, how to make this piece shine for you. I wouldn't perform another piece of card magic for them after doing this.

Hopper is only $10 for 45 minutes of detailed video instruction. If you spend only $20 on Justin's site, you get his MENTAL package for free.

http://www.justinmillermagic.com
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-07-19 02:02, MichalMystic wrote:
Yo Justin can I just email you the cash? Send me a link? Hit me up!

Mike no problem sir.
Just pay pal me the cash to enduremiller@gmail.com
Remember though, spend at least $20 and get MENTAL FREE!!
JM
Cardmagicdavid
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of Cardmagicdavid
Purchased last night , watched today I really like the explanation 47 mins plenty of details and very easy to understand . I usually find long explanation boring but this was very entertaining Smile

Hopper is such a cool effect , I'm gonna practice phase 1 it's very clean looks very magical . Phase 2 is also very good a lot of magic going on a routined very well . Great work JM !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Justin Miller Presents HOPPER (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL