The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Justin Miller Presents HOPPER (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Quote:
On 2012-07-19 13:13, Cardmagicdavid wrote:
Purchased last night , watched today I really like the explanation 47 mins plenty of details and very easy to understand . I usually find long explanation boring but this was very entertaining Smile

Hopper is such a cool effect , I'm gonna practice phase 1 it's very clean looks very magical . Phase 2 is also very good a lot of magic going on a routined very well . Great work JM !

Thanks man!
Like said before..this is JUST an introductory price. It will go up to $20 (and stay there) in a week. This is more than just a card trick. There is sooo much information on how to be a magician in this download that $20 is a very fair price tag for this.

JM
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On 2012-07-18 13:15, Zombie Magic wrote:
I played it for my wife, who as about as much interest in watching card magic demos as I do watching her cooking shows.

Not that this has anything to do with the topic at hand, but I just feel impelled to say that I cannot be in the room when my wife watches "Toddlers and Tiaras".
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-07-19 15:12, Chessmann wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-07-18 13:15, Zombie Magic wrote:
I played it for my wife, who as about as much interest in watching card magic demos as I do watching her cooking shows.

Not that this has anything to do with the topic at hand, but I just feel impelled to say that I cannot be in the room when my wife watches "Toddlers and Tiaras".

Mark, my wife had it on last night. I had to leave the room. Even as background noise, I'd rather hear construction work.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Construction work....what a blessed sound....
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I've been workshopping Hopper like I've never workshopped a piece of magic before. An not because it's difficult. I'm just so excited about performing this for someone that I'm obsessed with making it second nature. There's actually two phases, but it's modular. It's the first phase I'm concentrating on right now.

If you haven't watched the demo yet, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkJaSnKuq7I
macdaddy
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of macdaddy
Just purchased Hopper and Smile! Looking forward to my learning my first JM magic routines. BTW, my web browser kept timing out on JM's site, so it must be getting hammered because of the free Mental promotion!
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-07-19 19:41, macdaddy wrote:
Just purchased Hopper and Smile! Looking forward to my learning my first JM magic routines. BTW, my web browser kept timing out on JM's site, so it must be getting hammered because of the free Mental promotion!

Thank you bro...
yea its been very very very busy
Just sent
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

You guys have been AMAZING I hit the triple digits in the number of downloads that have been purchased for the 20 for 30 sale!
Thank you once again.
To those of you who HAVE NOT gotten a hold of this deal, visit my site http://www.justinmillermagic.com for all the details!
JM
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5316 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
OK, I just ordered Hopper - but don’t worry about a download link just yet... it'll be some time before I get to watch the doggone thing. (What with Mental, Summons, and others to watch first.)

Thanks!

Jim
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Today, I got to perform Hopper. It was for family and there are different schools of thought about judging the strength of doing magic for people you know. For me, it works because if it's good, they are polite and say things like "that was nice". lol. I know then it wasn't mind blowing. That's actually helped me shift from great magic to A+++ material. Not just for them, but because that's what I want to perform from now on.

Hopper had the results I knew it would: they couldn't wrap their heads around it and kept talking about it. When that signed card is put between the aces and then...just vanishes, I had them. The reappearance between the other two aces is so well choreographed, that it doesn't take away from what just happened. This is where many card effects fall flat. Justin was able to marry it to the vanish, so well, it supports what just happened.

I actually ended it there because they wouldn't stop talking about it. Ego got the best of me and I just enjoyed the chatter instead of doing phase two.

This would be perfect for the restaurant guys, because the routine is modular. If the food showed, you could just finish with the first phase.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-07-18 19:01, Justin N. Miller wrote:
Wanted you guys to see this as well..it was for my email list..

Hey Guys,
Been a while since I updated you on all the GREAT things happening over at http://www.justinmillermagic.com! I just released 3 projects I have been working on for the past 6 months.
Which bring us to an INCREDIBLE SALE. It is called 20 for 30. All you have to do spend at least $20 from now until sunday at midnight, and you will get MENTAL ($30 value) ABSOLUTLEY FREE!! You purchase anything $20 or over (great visual magic like the new HOPPER for $10 and SMILE for $10 etc) and I will send you over MENTAL (10 incredibly visual, and powerful pieces of card miracles) FREE!!

But ya only have till Sunday at midnight!
Enjoy and ALWAYS find a reason for magic in someone's life.

JM

This deal goes of the table tonight at midnight and hopper will go up to $15.00
JM
matthewmello
View Profile
Special user
783 Posts

Profile of matthewmello
Had a chance to watch the Hopper download today. I'm a huge fan of the original Paul Harris "Grasshopper" routine, and am happy to say that this is just as impressive! All of the moves and little effects/twists are planned perfectly, coming together into a very clean routine!

Great release, man!

Matt
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-07-23 16:59, matthewmello wrote:
Had a chance to watch the Hopper download today. I'm a huge fan of the original Paul Harris "Grasshopper" routine, and am happy to say that this is just as impressive! All of the moves and little effects/twists are planned perfectly, coming together into a very clean routine!

Great release, man!

Matt

Thank you matthew!
Wait till you guys see the AMAZING LIVE footage I have for this! It blew me away!
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

And to ALL OF YOU! Thank you sooo much for making the 20 for 30 sale a HUGE success!
JM
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I LOVE this trick. Not only from the incredible reactions it gets, but it was like learning a great piece of music on the piano, guitar, etc. As much as the audience enjoys it, you enjoy as much if not more.

The teaching is so over the top incredible in all of JM's video downloads. JM doesn't just teach the trick. He gives so many tips on making your card magic look and flow better.

Take a look at the demo:

http://www.justinmillermagic.com/apps/we....../3266118
Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
Never bought from JM before, just bought hopper as it looks like it's my kinda trick.
Will I get sent an e-mail with the download link as it's not clear what happens now I've sent him my money!
AndyLuka
View Profile
Elite user
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
440 Posts

Profile of AndyLuka
You will want to download a free program called drop box. In there JM will give you access to his Hopper folder. When you have access to his folder you can DL the videos right to your computer.
Making Magic and Fantasy a reality in a world where our reality can sometimes be rather cruel

Http://www.lukamagic.com -That's Me

Http://www.bigguysmagic.com -The Best Magic Shop
Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
I've got dropbox already, will JM contact me about getting access?
ike_hill
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of ike_hill
Quote:
On 2012-10-05 09:56, Chris Piercy wrote:
I've got dropbox already, will JM contact me about getting access?

JM will send you an email and you will see on dropbox that you've been invited to view that folder. I just got some effects from Justin for the first time recently myself. Loved everything.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-10-05 06:07, Chris Piercy wrote:
Never bought from JM before, just bought hopper as it looks like it's my kinda trick.
Will I get sent an e-mail with the download link as it's not clear what happens now I've sent him my money!

Hey chris,
Thank you SOO MUCH for purchasing hopper!
I send every invite and download manually and I just woke up.
I will be sending this to your email in the next hour.
Whenever you purchase any download from me it usually is no longer than 3 hours for you to receive it.
JM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Justin Miller Presents HOPPER (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL