The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Veritas Machine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AndyLuka
View Profile
Elite user
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
440 Posts

Profile of AndyLuka
Veritas Machine.

I wanted to let everyone know about the the Veritas Machine. It is an Exclusive from Big Guys Magic.
I have played with one and Its tons of fun. Here is the Ad Copy:
“It’s not very often that a product comes along that is so versatile it can to be used by a gamut of professionals (magicians, mentalists, comedians and MC’s)! In fact, such a feat is rare, but that is exactly what Alex Lourido has achieved with his new VERITAS Machine. This gorgeous precision device took Alex over two entire years to design, develop, and construct, and only fifty units have been made. In fact, each handheld VERITAS Machine has an engraved brass plate with a unique number from 1-50, along with other title information that lends to its authenticity. From its quality hand-hammered and rolled brass speaker guard, to its functioning on/off security key, the VERITAS Machine is a work of art and only 50 exist!
Now lets talk about what this little technological marvel can do. Essentially, VERITAS is a portable polygraph machine that fits into your hand! That’s right, it’s a lie detector machine that provides instant feedback to spectator responses. Imagine the routine possibilities with such a device in your arsenal! Think of the killer card tricks, mental routines and comedy bits that you could perform with this box. Alex Lourido, along with other notable stars in the industry, has designed a number of routines for the VERITAS Machine. Fine folks like Dan Hauss (Flow, Rattled, Sleeping Queen) and Tomas Medina (Geek Magic, The Cardiologist Deck) have all provided their brilliant routines with this powerful machine.
How the VERITAS Machine functions is quite simple: The performer controls all of the machine’s responses via an imbedded micro remote controller. When the VERITAS box is turned on with one of two provided security keys, the system secretly activates the hidden remote that is embedded in either a small pad of paper containing your questions, or a small leather bi-fold holding written questions, both of which are provided. Another nice feature is that no one else can turn on or off the system without the security key! The machine’s range is nothing less then astonishing and has a working range of over a quarter mile, easily going through walls, buildings and dense objects. Also, each VERITAS box has both a loud audible response due to its large three-inch brass speaker, and a very bright visual response created from a 10mm LED bulb; so it can easily be heard and seen during your performances. As you can see this is no toy but rather a high-end professional prop. In fact, these units required an electrical engineer to design and program the inner circuits. Each VERITAS is beautifully constructed and is quite durable with all of the electronics protected and shielded. The appearance of these machines, combined with their smooth functionality, easily convinces folks that they are the real deal! Alex uses his in every show and the routines that he performs with it just kill his audiences.
So if you’re looking for something unique to really spice up your act, then the VERITAS Machine is for you. But don’t wait too long because when these gems are gone, they’re gone for good!”

Here is the Link
http://www.bigguysmagic.com/veritas-mach......lourido/
Making Magic and Fantasy a reality in a world where our reality can sometimes be rather cruel

Http://www.lukamagic.com -That's Me

Http://www.deceptionsmke -My Show
Kristian Skovbo
View Profile
Regular user
Denmark
159 Posts

Profile of Kristian Skovbo
Have anybody used this?
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I never even heard of it.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Sounds Good.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Al Straker
View Profile
Grammar Host
Australia
1130 Posts

Profile of Al Straker
I like it, a lie detector that looks the part not just silly contraption.
Al Straker
Resident Mystery Entertainer at Multiple Venues
Music & Mentalism Specialty Act 'Completely Mental'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyGhApqnG7I

(Old clip, show has changed quite a bit since then!)

Jazz & Contemporary Musician/Composer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnN3JNmeKns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU_zfOvpneA
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Veritas Machine (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL