The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Frozen In Time" by Masuda (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Why are 5 and 6 hidden (by the wath cover)? Why not to show the complete watch sphere?...if I would be the spectator I think I would like to see the arrow pointing at the 5 if it was my selection.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Hocus Pocus sells this trick and the ad says its improved.
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Masuda demonstrate an electronic version via FISM Busan 2018 a few months ago, and I think this is not the electronic version base on its price.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I’ve never understood the popularity of this. It’s a 1 in 12 prediction. If it was a prediction of hour and minutes, that would be worth the hype. There are so many great ways to predict named times thes days, this seems like a step backwards.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
The electronic version is 330 dollars.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
$330 and it still only predicts the hour! With all the killer tech in magic these days, they really phoned it in on this one.
Scott Horn
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, TX
417 Posts

Profile of Scott Horn
Just to clarify... There are 2 "models".. "manual" and electric.

Both models allow control of only the hour, not the minute. The manual model cannot be inspected, the electronic can.

I don't have it, but the electronic version was (to me) an impressive gimmick. I saw it demoed at Magic Live and I and others handled the electronic version and found nothing. In fact, I was holding the prop while the performed caused the hour hand to move and it was amazing (although this is NOT a recommended performance handling)

With the manual version, it is the control mechanism that needs to be "misdirected;" the "face" of the prop can be looked at as closely as desired
polygonsmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of polygonsmagic
I just received the new version. It is brilliant. I have only done it a handful of times, but it has fooled people badly.
Giannim
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of Giannim
Any review about the electronic version ?
Is it enough silent ?
Does the box seem organic/normal?
Pros/cons
Many thanks
montanna40
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of montanna40
I’m curious if any noise with the electronic version too
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2018, emyers99 wrote:
I’ve never understood the popularity of this. It’s a 1 in 12 prediction. If it was a prediction of hour and minutes, that would be worth the hype. There are so many great ways to predict named times thes days, this seems like a step backwards.

Yup
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Frozen In Time" by Masuda (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL