The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Mitt Romney Joins w/ Joan Baez (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
My beautiful Bassett Hound Sooner is usually very quiet in the house unless excited or feels there is a threat...then she hides and barks while my pit bull smiles. The exception was wwhen Joan Baez sang on the music box thingy. Sooner barks, howls at full volume then cries and howl until Joan is stopped. Today a commercial comes on and it has Mitt Romny singing America. Dang if Sooner didn't start barking and howling until he stopped.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
What's a music box? Is it anything like a cement pond? Smile
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
I think this is how David Berkowitz started.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Maybe.....

The misuc boxy thing is what you conect an mp3 tpe device to and it plays it loudly.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Mitt Romney Joins w/ Joan Baez (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL