The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Voice from Another World -- Hal Newton (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magringo
View Profile
Veteran user
Sad that all I have is a scant
326 Posts

Profile of magringo
Some years back I bought a cassette tape of something similar to Voice from Another World (had no instructions) -- but I was intrigued with the effect. A friend of mine from Ring 50 told me about a friend of his that turned out had the original record, planet cards and instructions. While not great magic -- it was sooooo much fun -- listening to this "alien" who sounded as if he came from the Catskills. He tell the spectator what to do, where to move (but it's still free choice by the spectator) -- taking away planets from the table -- ultimately leaving only one planet left that matches a prediction. It's the same premise as Guardian of the Grave. What I liked so much was the sense of magic having come from another time...class act -- fun. I love it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Voice from Another World -- Hal Newton (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL