The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Recommend a magic show in Minneapolis? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

djurmann
View Profile
Inner circle
thinks time to practice and stop writing
1481 Posts

Profile of djurmann
I was wondering what/if there is a magic scene in Minneapolis people could recommend.

Many thanks,

Danny
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
981 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
Check out Twin Cities Magic in St Paul. The IBM meets there, there are regular lectures and shows, and one Saturday a month there is a new product display in the morning before the shop opens. There are also a number of performers in the area, like Suzane, Tyler, and others. Very good scene and Mike at Twin Cities Magic can hook you up.

Hudson.
The Burnaby Kid
View Profile
Inner circle
St. John's, Canada
3107 Posts

Profile of The Burnaby Kid
AMAZING group of magicians in Minneapolis and St. Paul. Go directly to Tyler Erickson and learn about the IBM group there. I've been on 3 different pilgrimages there and I learned a ton each time.
A screed for scams, sorcery, and other shenanigans... Nu Way Magick Blogge

JACK, the Jolly Almanac of Card Knavery, a free card magic resource for beginners.
djurmann
View Profile
Inner circle
thinks time to practice and stop writing
1481 Posts

Profile of djurmann
Thank you very much! I have contacted both Twin Cities Magic and Tyler Erikson.

Best wishes,

Danny
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Recommend a magic show in Minneapolis? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL