The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Business card idea 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fleischer
View Profile
New user
Sweden
91 Posts

Profile of fleischer
I would like to have some more ideas on how to use business cards to promote mentalism. I use the backs of them and do the Maven routine where four spectators write places they have been, with one a place they desire to go to (that makes a good presentation plot).

I then reveal, one by one, who has written what. The last card left on the table, "never looked at", happens to contain the city that a person desires to go. I then reveal what city that is.

Not my effect, found it Mavens color series. I use the feature of slight manipulation of the zipcodes, you should know what I mean.

Can you think of another way to do it, so that the zipcode is as it should be on every other card?

/Hĺkan - Sweden
Greg Owen
View Profile
Special user
623 Posts

Profile of Greg Owen
I used to do a Mental Epic type routine with business cards.

There is one where you tear the card into three pieces. Of course, this does not leave you with a card you can hand out.

- Greg Owen
Author of The Alpha Stack ebook - the balanced memorized stack
gobeatty@yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Business card idea 2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL