The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Need help finding a quality product....... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
OK.

Don't know where else to post this.....

I'm scheduled to host our monthly poker club game in September and I need to find two quality decks of poker sized playing cards, of the type which if I mention, might get this thread killed. Key words: quality; M/F CCC (substitute CCC with second letter back from Z.)

I wish to keep my fellow players minds off the game, as it were. Smile

Pls PM me if you have what I'm looking for or know where I can purchase it. I've Googled various types of so called French decks, but you never know what you're purchasing without some kind of validation.

All suggestions appreciated. PM me if necessary. Thanks.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Disregard previous post.

This should have been posted in For Sale or Trade Forum.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Need help finding a quality product....... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL