The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Cool found pics! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
O.k. I was looking for more house cow pics, did find a cool one of a White House pet cow- she lived outdoors, though Smile Still very cool! I might put her up here or on the other thread, tomorrow- or maybe later today Smile

For now, here's a VERY COOL black bear:

:)
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
BEARS! OMG, BEARS! That one right there in that there picture could sneak into your house climbing the telephone line upside down, then eat up your children without even waking you up. It's like a Ninja Bear or something.

Thanks for the picture, but not for the nightmare.

[Jeff shakes and shudders]
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Bears are AWESOME. And I believe, generally, not dangerous to people. Perhaps we see in this pic that they may well be quite suited to perform acrobatically. Smile
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Did you see the video put out the other day showing a pick up truck backin to a garbage bin? In the back of the truck a woman pushed a ladder into the bin and the truck quickly moving away as a large bear came around the side and three cubs rambled up the ladder to get out of the bin and off they happily went with momma. Check you tube.
Bill Hilly
View Profile
Elite user
449 Posts

Profile of Bill Hilly
Some years ago, I was washing dishes and a bear stood up and looked right in the kitchen window. It was open. I told he have to wash, dry, or go home. He went home.

Last year, my dad was mowing grass and came around the corner of his house to meet a bear face to face. They both stopped and looked at each other for a minute, then both backed away.

Had one c rap on the front porch more than once. They also get into my garbage if I don't get it burnt soon enough. They can be pesky but I like having them around. It's good medicine.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
My dad brought up a bear encounter we had with bears when I was a lil punkin' in Yellowstone. We stopped and three big bears came to the car and following the rules we fed them donuts and fig newtons. Just as we ran out and the bears were going to break the windows and eat us another car pulled up and had cookies so the bears wennt to them and we left. I often wonder how badly those people were mauled.
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Thankyou for your replies. Steve, I've seen mention of the dumpster escape you cited. Smile Haven't been able to view the vid yet because my internet hookup won't allow me to economically view many videos right now so I'm toeing the line, but I will get a look at it. Smile More about the White House cow I mentioned here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=32&20
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
This looks like it might be a great photo site!
http://500px.com/photo/4059253
http://500px.com/photo/2848291
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
"Ninja bear" awesome Smile
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
This one seems to be going around. Have you seen it?

Dreadnought
View Profile
Special user
Athens, Georgia
836 Posts

Profile of Dreadnought
Quote:
On 2012-07-29 13:45, Bill Hilly wrote:
Some years ago, I was washing dishes and a bear stood up and looked right in the kitchen window. It was open. I told he have to wash, dry, or go home. He went home.

Last year, my dad was mowing grass and came around the corner of his house to meet a bear face to face. They both stopped and looked at each other for a minute, then both backed away.

Had one c rap on the front porch more than once. They also get into my garbage if I don't get it burnt soon enough. They can be pesky but I like having them around. It's good medicine.

Ain't never ran into a bear. But about two weeks ago while cutting grass I disturbed an under ground yellow jacket nest. I hope every team Georgia Tech has loses every *** game from now until the time they cease to exist.

Peace and Godspeed.
Peace

"Ave Maria gratia plena Dominus tecum..."

Scott

Would you do anything for the person you love?
RJE2
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of RJE2
Quote:
On 2012-08-13 19:32, magicalaurie wrote:
This one seems to be going around. Have you seen it?

That is a great pic! I will be doing a show at a pirate festival out your way in September.
Mehtas
View Profile
Inner circle
England, UK
1649 Posts

Profile of Mehtas
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Not really a photo here, and this has been around for awhile, and not even germane to the original post, but I couldn't resist sharing it in this thread....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWIokbNyIDw
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2012-12-11 15:43, Bob1Dog wrote:
Not really a photo here, and this has been around for awhile, and not even germane to the original post, but I couldn't resist sharing it in this thread....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWIokbNyIDw

Thanks for that. I have a British Lab. Loved it. He looks jut like that one.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
That made me want to try that with my new (7 month old) Golden Doodle. Then I thought, how much better to do the Instant Magician bit with her! I'll have to give it a go one of these days.
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Quote:
On 2012-08-15 20:05, tommy wrote:

It's about time you posted your Avatar Smile
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Cool found pics! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL