The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » What do you do with mini cards? (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
judagar
View Profile
New user
Cary, NC
11 Posts

Profile of judagar
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4oH4cX4Pzs

Idea I had for years using the same gimmick only making the deck bigger...
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
5972 Posts

Profile of magicfish
The Force is With You- Wakeman.
baronborrelli
View Profile
New user
South Jersey
33 Posts

Profile of baronborrelli
I use mini-cards for imaginary/invisible deck. When I bring it out, I tell the spectator they were not thinking hard enough about the deck (hence the small size)
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2970 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Here’s my favorite - http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/9759
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
merlin5150 II
View Profile
Veteran user
Aurora, IL
385 Posts

Profile of merlin5150 II
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2019, MaxfieldsMagic wrote:
Here’s my favorite - http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/9759

Nice......it’s “Micro-Macro” using no table spread. Never thought of doing it this way, very nice.
Deckstacker
View Profile
New user
Cherry Valley, CA
61 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
I have recently started hand m--king cards as a hobby--mostly Bicycle Rider and Maiden backs. I find working with the Bike Minis particularly challenging both for the smallness of the areas to be m----d and because of the glossiness of the backs, which do not take in-s as well as the more porous air-cushion finish on the regular poker size cards. I find that it is rather like "running with weights on" to create a nice, clean set of the Minis, but when done right they are just as usable/legible as the standard size cards, and no one has ever raised the question of any funny business going on with the backs. Further, their small size even justifies a bit of slack in time spent glancing at the backs without arousing undue suspicion. FWIW--just thought someone might find this interesting.
sandromagic
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of sandromagic
The Ooh-Aah bird by Michael Close.Great one and uses origami too.
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3304 Posts

Profile of Julie
Quote:
On Mar 28, 2019, baronborrelli wrote:
I use mini-cards for imaginary/invisible deck. When I bring it out, I tell the spectator they were not thinking hard enough about the deck (hence the small size)

J.B. BoBo (yes, the coin guy) had an entertaining routine for a mini Brainwave Deck decades ago. I've forgotten the details, but it might be worth tracking down...

Julie
padre rich
View Profile
Veteran user
392 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Go on youtube.put in BRICK TILLEY LITTLE CARDS. to see a bro.hamman trick long lost, as it's a chore to construct...
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » What do you do with mini cards? (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL