The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Castle schedule (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

greglee
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of greglee
Hi,
I'm planning a visit to the Magic Castle on Fri Aug 10th and hoping to see all the shows. I've proposed a possible schedule to fit everything in but don't know if it is reasonable:

6pm (mandatory dinner) - hopefully will finish by 6.40pm, so that I can wait in line for the next show
7pm - Early Close up Show - Armando Lucero
7.30pm - Early Parlor (hopefully will get in, on a Fri night) - Jack Nasher
8.30pm - Stage show (no choice of time here due to the dinner reservation)
10pm - Peller Theater (Rob Zebrecky, Derek Hughes) - Do both performers perform at this time??
10.45 - Late Close Up Show - Boris Wild
11.30 - Late Parlor Show - Tom Ogden

I was able to make a reservation with a guest pass.
Although I'm a magician, I'm not a member of IBM, and I didn't know which sub-forum to post this topic. So apologize if this is the wrong forum; Feel free to direct me to the correct one. For those of you who are Magic Castle members, I'd be curious if it is possible to see all the performers in one night and if there is a best way to schedule everything?

Thanks
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1195 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
I've done this schedule before (but on a weekday night, not a Friday night, those tend to be busier). It's possible, but try to get there early for dinner. They may seat you before 6, so you'll have a better chance of getting into the close up room for the 7 o'clock show. If you're by yourself or with another person, hustle to the rooms, as lines form quickly. That's the hardest room to get in, as it only seats 22 people, I think they allow standing on the tiered steps, so maybe 28 people. Good luck and have fun!

Ken
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Castle schedule (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL