The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Princess in a Pickle - Taking care of silks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The White Wizard
View Profile
Regular user
Australia, Queensland
148 Posts

Profile of The White Wizard
I have just got my Princess in a Pickle silks - I would like to look after them well - Any instructions on washing these safely would be appreciated. Smile
Wes Holly
View Profile
Special user
Cincinnati, OH, USA
644 Posts

Profile of Wes Holly
As a general rule, silks just want to be rolled up. if they get a stain, try just cleaning that spot. if they need washing, use a handwash method with very little soap, rinse well and hang dry, not by clothes pins but by laying over a bar, such as a shower curtain rod.
Happily Yours,
Wes Holly
www.wesholly.com
Cincinnati, OH, USA
The White Wizard
View Profile
Regular user
Australia, Queensland
148 Posts

Got it - Thank you Wes.
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
The silks are great. My suggestion is you keep them rolled up after your show. Cleaning? I have not had to do that yet but alittle soap and water on the spots that need it would be my suggestion. Or they might be able to be dry cleaned? The only place I could see them getting dirty is the corners and the neck line. They are great and I loved my routine I did this summer, it was a highlight of show.

Ken
The White Wizard
View Profile
Regular user
Australia, Queensland
148 Posts

Rolled and a litt;e soap - Thank you Ken.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Princess in a Pickle - Taking care of silks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL