The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Dan Harlan in KY,TN,GA,SC,NC,VA... Oct 1-12 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
998 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
Hey, everybody! This October I'll be traveling through the states listed on my way to Bob Sanders' Magic Valley Magic, Oct. 5-6
http://magicvalleymagic.com/
Then onto the Metro Magic VIP convention on Oct. 14
http://www.metro-magic.com/
so I'm looking to fill in some dates on the way down to AL then back up to NJ. I'll be passing through Lexington, Knoxville (possibly Nashville), Chattanooga during Oct. 1-4, then Atlanta, Greenville, Charlotte, Greensboro during Oct. 7-12 (I could also do a side-trip a couple hours off the main legs if there's a need). If you're a member of a club (or owner of a shop) that would like to host a lecture or special workshop during that time, just let me know: danharlanmagic@yahoo.com
Thanks!
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.themystictower.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I can't believe that there haven't been a lot of magic clubs jumping on this.

Bob
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
SeasideShowman
View Profile
Elite user
Myrtle Beach, SC
443 Posts

Profile of SeasideShowman
We did !! IBM Ring 334 will be hosting Dan Monday October 8th at the Magic Loft in Myrtle Beach, SC, USA.
"I didn't care if they were laughing at me or laughing with me ... as long as they were laughing" - Unknown
www.MagicAtTheBeach.org
"I'm with it"
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
Dan, glad to see your coming to Georgia.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
998 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
At this point, I'm traveling "through" Georgia, not coming "to" Georgia. I'd love to appear in Atlanta, but the only way that would happen is if some group, shop, or individual can host me on Oct. 3. My travel schedule has changed since Myrtle Beach booked me for Oct. 8, but I could manage a stop on the way down.
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.themystictower.com
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
I'll pass that on Dan.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
998 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
So... what did they say?
Visit My Site @

www.themystictower.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Motown, Lucy and I will see you next week at SEAM in Atlanta. You'll want Dan in Atlanta too when you can get him.
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Dan Harlan is welcome back in Alabama anytime he'll come. The people loved him as a showman, a lecturer, comedian, and great company.

Do your self and your magic organization a favor and bring Dan Harlan there. It is an experience you'll treasure forever.

Thank you, Dan Harlan.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
SeasideShowman
View Profile
Elite user
Myrtle Beach, SC
443 Posts

Profile of SeasideShowman
I'll add that Dan and Jen were a hit when they were here at the beach a couple weeks ago. Over two hours of solid material everyone wanted to learn. Thanks for making Myrtle Beach, SC one of the stops on your lecture tour Dan. we loved it !!

Captain Mike
Past President, IBM Ring 334
Myrtle Beach, SC
"I didn't care if they were laughing at me or laughing with me ... as long as they were laughing" - Unknown
www.MagicAtTheBeach.org
"I'm with it"
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Best of fortunes on the road Brother Dan.
Blessed Be,
Dev/
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Dan Harlan in KY,TN,GA,SC,NC,VA... Oct 1-12 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL