The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Good News for Cushman Fans (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1917 Posts

Profile of DT3
I haven't been asked to post this and in fact I didn't even ask Dr. Bill's permission so I hope he doesn't mind but I got an email from him today announcing a 40% off sale.

Apparently, it's a back to school sale, as in his daughter is starting her third year at University of Florida and tuition is due!

Anyhow, if you have been wanting to add any of Dr. Bill's work to your arsenal, now is a good time if you want a good deal.

I won't go on about how good I think his work is, just do a search if you are not familiar and you will see why this is a good opportunity.

I'm not going to give a "live link" here because first off there isn't one and secondly this work is very underground. He's a member here so if you don't have his contact info maybe PM'ing him would be the best way to get more info.

Not being paid or asked to post this, just wanted to give anyone interested a heads up...40% off is pretty good.

(Looks like, according to the info in the email, the deal is on until Aug 15.)

DT3
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
A deal "fo sho" (that's "for sure" for you who never venture to the Southeast US)!
All of Bill's works are highly recommended by anyone with a pulse (and happen to care about mentalism). They are among my favorite digital materials.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2821 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
That's what I get for not stopping in for awhile! I didn't even know a thread had been started about my ebook sale until a Café member emailed me. Feel free to do the same; my email is wcushman@belllsouth.net

By the way, I've extended the end date until the 19th. This was to give the people who received the "newsletter" at the end as much time as those who first received it. And now for you all.

And thank you Pablo and Sean for your kind words. They mean a great deal to me.
Adam Hince
View Profile
Elite user
Pittsburgh, PA
482 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
Hi Bill,

I got a Failure Notice back when attempting to email wcushman@belllsouth.net.

Thanks,
-AH
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
496 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
Too many "l"s. wcushman@bellsouth.net

~Gavin
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
Adam Hince
View Profile
Elite user
Pittsburgh, PA
482 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
Hellllllo, Gavin.

You can certainlllly never have too many Ls. Thank you nonethelllless.

-AH
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
496 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
You're Welllcome.
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11912 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Good stuff.
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
877 Posts

Profile of ParaLabs - Thomas
For those who missed to be inspired by Dr. Bill's brilliant mind in the past - here is my list of his works (alphabetically):

• Mind Index
  • Mirabill
  • RhymeTime Sublime
  • Subliminal Squares
  • Suggestabilities
  • Telephone Bill
  • The Fource
  • Trybil: AKA: The Multi-Bob Book

I'm usually not a fan of ebooks but each of Dr. Bill's works gave me so many food for thoughts that I wouldn't miss the chance to grab any of his offers - especially for a disount as he offers right now.
Unfortunately I already purchased all of his books - hopefully, ... did I miss one?

By the way, 'Suggestabilities' is my personal favorite - and his ingenious Jumping Pulse routine is one of the hardest hitting tools I use in my personal work!

Just out of curiosity: What are your favorite works of Dr. Bill?

Cheers
Th.
Jinx13
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Ontario
119 Posts

Profile of Jinx13
Thank you Bill for making this offer. I took advantage of it to pick up Trybil as my introduction to his work. While I have not had a chance to do much more then skim it at this point, I can see more of his work in my future. Bill was very quick with answering my questions and delivery of the ebook, I had it in less then half an hour from sending payment.

David
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18311 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Suggestabilities and Trybil are my two picks from Thomas' handy list!
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5114 Posts

Profile of Amirá
There is a big difference to write about "How?" and "How make it memorable" and Bill´s work is clearly the second type of author and his eBooks are a clear example in how to use psychology in a deep and useful way in mentalism.

I love pendulums so I can name Trybil as one of my favorites and also Mind Index, a lot of useful information and ideas.

I know that he has a great new project in his hands that will be one of his new hits. Be prepared to tear some cards!

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2821 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
What nice responses. Thank you everyone.

Thomas' question intrigues me. I'm very curious to know what books and effects are favorites. I know what books sell best and I have some idea from feedback what routines have made it into professional repetoirs. But answering Thomas' question about favorites, and why they are so, beyond fueling my ego, will help me understand both the art and the business of mentalism all the better.

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to respond to Thomas' query!

Best Of Thoughts,

Bill
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Dr. Bill has what a colleague of mine calls a "high-class problem". He has such a great inspiring body of work, it is hard to name favorites. Nonetheless, I learned a great deal from Suggestibilities and I think Subliminal Squares is the best premise for the "square" genre (and there are a number of excellent ideas and routines contained). One of my favorite applications is a submission from our friend, Mike Ince. While if I were pressed I would call those favorites, I have enjoyed EVERYthing that I have read of Dr. Bill's. It is a joyous thing that you have chosen to share. Winners, all.

Regards,

Sean
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1569 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Yes indeed. I can only repeat all that is written so far. I bought a couple of Bill's ebook and although I have just looked at them briefly, I am delighted with the content and thinking behind same!

Not only that, but he also showed me some real generosity, for which I say thanks.

Do yourself a favour & take advantage of this sale!

Robert.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2821 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Thanks Robert. And "High class problem," I kind of like that Sean.

SS is probably the effect I performed most often. And,yes, Mike's contribution is excellent and I feel very fortunate to have received it.
Keith Raygor
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
956 Posts

Profile of Keith Raygor
I've received Mind Index, Mirabill, Subliminal Squares and Companionage from Dr. Bill. I still use SS in all of my stage shows, and really enjoy his thinking in Mirabill and Mind Index, which was a part of my repertoire for a long time.

How do I sign up to receive the newsletter?
Thanks for the heads up, Don.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2821 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Thanks for the feedback Keith. It is gratifying to know that you perform SS at every stage show.

One day I'll have an organized system for things like newsletters, and maybe one of those, what do they call them? Oh yeah, websites.

For now if you'd like to receive a copy write me at wcushman@bellsouth.net. The 40% off sale ends Sunday.

Best,

Bill
bahamagician
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of bahamagician
If you're anything like me, as a mentalist, you're always looking for some thought provoking and inspiring material to feed your brain and spark your imagination. Well not only does Bill's material meet all of the above criteria, but you can also add useable to that list. I'm consistently surprised at the quality of thought that goes into the material that Bill puts out.

While everything is well put together, I have to say my two favorites are Mind Index and Trybil. There's a fantastic version of Cassidy's Name/Place effect in Mind Index that's very cleverly put together and the method of setting up an impromptu index made me smile. You can use this same method to set up an impromptu version of the ODDS design duplication. Also the cognitive shift that he talks about really satisfied my need for deep thought provoking material.

While I've still not put together a multi-bob pendulum, Trybil (and the resulting emails between myself and Bill) sparked a journey for me into the art of suggestion which has now resulted in the addition of hypnosis to my stage act. I quickly saw the connection between pendulums and hypnotic phenomenon (thanks to Jerome Finley's additions to the book) and this has given me something with a different texture that can be done in a close-up environment as well as on stage.

If you haven't picked up Mind Index or Trybil, I would HIGHLY suggest getting your hands on them while you still can before the sale ends Sunday night.

-=Chris
Richard Osterlind
View Profile
V.I.P.
2214 Posts

Profile of Richard Osterlind
I can't say enough about Bill's work. Personally, I would have to put "The Fource" at the top of my list.

Anyone who isn't acquainted with Bill Cushman's work needs to take advantage of this wonderful sale!

Richard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Good News for Cushman Fans (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL