The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Good News for Cushman Fans (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
JonBarr
View Profile
New user
New Mexico
73 Posts

Profile of JonBarr
Greetings!

I know that I have no street cred in these forums, but I would like to say that I purchased Dr. Bill's ebook Suggestabilities at the very end of his recent holiday special and I am very glad I did.
Although I am newly returning to magic, this book addresses some very powerful ideas about suggestion and behavior that are provoking a lot of thoughts for me as I consider how I want to perform.
I believe that interested people who have some foundational understanding of Erickson would benefit from this book.
I look forward to reading and learning more.
Thank you.
Jon Barr
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1760 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I may have even less street cred on the forums here, but I completely agree with Jon above me...and I would like to say the same thing about Trybil and The Fource! Bill is an incredible thinker and creator...not to mention a really nice guy! You can't go wrong with his material...

-Jakob
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2821 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Thanks guys! I missed this one in all the holiday tumult. I'm very flattered.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On 2013-01-06 16:29, JonBarr wrote:
Greetings!

I know that I have no street cred in these forums, but I would like to say that I purchased Dr. Bill's ebook Suggestabilities at the very end of his recent holiday special and I am very glad I did.
Although I am newly returning to magic, this book addresses some very powerful ideas about suggestion and behavior that are provoking a lot of thoughts for me as I consider how I want to perform.
I believe that interested people who have some foundational understanding of Erickson would benefit from this book.
I look forward to reading and learning more.
Thank you.
Jon Barr

You have posted a photo avatar along with your real name and made an intelligent post. That's one of the quickest ways to establish street cred as far as I'm concerned.

Welcome to the Café, Jon.

Good thoughts,

Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Good News for Cushman Fans (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL