The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » San Francisco Magic Parlor Opening Update (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3486 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
San Francisco Magic Parlor Opening Update

David Miller( the talented slave driver) one of my three artistic advisors, put me through the paces all this week. So many red-inked notes written in the “Astonishment” show script!

End of August I’ll be working with Brian Scott to assist with input, and September one last polish with Tobias Beckwith.

The first photo shoot is August 25th with an amazingly talented photographer. And this week talk about Poster design with Chase Martin, marketer.

Also trying to muddle through a new site design, I’m pretty untalented there… and unhappy with it so far, but I’ll try to persevere to perfection.
http://www.sfmagicparlor.com

The La Belle Époque (Art Nouveau) style theatre,
opens on October 4th for October/November/December,
Thursday/Friday/Saturday… hopefully an extended run forever (or until I'm 87.)

------------------------------------

“Astonishment! Magical Tales of San Francisco”

The Original
San Francisco Magic Parlor
Chancellor Hotel Union Square
433 Powell Street (Between Post & Sutter)

Beverages & Light Dinners in Luques Lounge
6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Curtain 8:00 pm sharp!

Our Guests Agree!
“A real San Francisco treat, better than Rice-a-Roni!”
“Our first night in San Francisco wisely spent.”
“Very creative and entertaining!”
“What a pleasure this was.”
------------------------------------
“Tales of Enchantment: The Art of Magic”
by Walt Anthony
www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com

"spinning tales and weaving enchantment"
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Break a leg!
I'm sure you'll thrill em!
Steve
[
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
Excellent news, excited for you Walt, and for me, as I will certainly be there in Oct, is it too early to wish you a broken limb or two?
Andre Hagen
View Profile
Inner circle
1433 Posts

Profile of Andre Hagen
Thanks for keeping us updated Walt!

We are living your dream vicariously and watching it unfold.

Andre
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3486 Posts

A MESSAGE TO MY KICKSTARTER BACKERS…

Your Rewards! For your generous support…

Hello Parlor Partners!
Below is a summary of your donor rewards and a brief description of how they’ll work. I’ll be in touch formally with more information soon.

If you would please send me the BEST email address to use to stay in contact with your for all reward details. My BEST email address is: SanFranEnteretain@SBCGlobal.Net.

Do me a huge favor-- if you declined an award at your pledge level, reconsider I really would like to say thank you and acknowledge each and every one of you. If you can’t use some perk, at least go for one level below and accept that with my thanks.

You made this happen so hugs to all…
Walt

Dinner at Luques Reward:
I’ll personally make your dinner reservations (2 or 4 diners) to dine in the Chancellor Hotel’s lounge after your show date and tickets have been confirmed.

A half-Page Program Ad:
I’ll send you the program ad format before the programs are set-up and printed this Autumn, I expect this will be mid- September. To keep with the 1890’s style of the show and Parlor there will be a set format for all ads and they will appear within an old-fashioned scroll/banner.

Two-for-One Coupon/Voucher:
See notes below, the process will be there same. FYI there will be no online box-office service charges I’ll make sure that is handled.

Complimentary Show Seats:
(2 or 4) Once our online box-office is set up, probably near the end of September, I’ll check-in and either make comp reservations for you, or send along a promo-code to use on the website to reserve your seats. Maybe think about giving the show a week or two so I can settle into the space, get comfortable with my audiences, and get into the rhythm of the show, that said any Thursday, Friday, or Saturday of the October through December run will be available to you!

Thank You Listing / Facebook Fan Page Acknowledgements:
You’ll be listed within our souvenir program as an angel/donor/supported similar wording. I’ll email you to find out how you want to be listed e.g. full name, initial and name, nickname, professional name, etc. Our Facebook Fan Page acknowledgement will match the program thank you.
by Walt Anthony

SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3486 Posts

My ticketing company almost has my reservations page set up!

Those of you who are special partners will be able to reserve your seats soon, and all the rest of my Parlor fans will be able to purchase dozens of tickets for friends, fiends, and family! <grin>

Thanks for your patience... Walt
by Walt Anthony

View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of 13
Wonderful news ! Hope you have a great run.
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3486 Posts

A Special Day! The online Box Office for the San Francisco Magic Parlor is up and running.

That means you and everyone you know can now purchase tickets for the first three-months of the run.

And don’t forget to stop by the Chancellor Hotels Lobby Lounge for a light dinner, great drinks, and desserts from 5-7 pm before curtain time.

http://sfmagicparlor.com/Reservations.html
by Walt Anthony

SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3486 Posts

It’s time for me to gratefully acknowledge all my “Parlor Partners” whose generosity and belief in my dreams made this production of the San Francisco Magic Parlor possible! With my most sincere and warmest thanks… they are in alphabetical order:

- Brian Scott Ambrosch - Joseph Amster - Paul Bauer - Professor BC - Tobias Beckwith - Joeei & John Benedict - Thomas C. Bridges - Donal Chayce - Thomas Clancy - Richard Cohn - Brahm Corstanje - Matthew Ellenwood - Shelly Facante - Madeleine Fallon - Steve Farmer - Jim Fassbinder
- Jonathan Frost - Tim Gaffney - Gayla Gatzke - Vicki Gorsky - André Hagen - Dave Hirata - Kostya Kimlat - Lois Langlois - George Ledo - Judi Leff - Sid Levitz - Ed & Sandy Loveland - Dave Maldo - Susanne Maruoka - Cyril May - Bobbi Mazer - David Miller - Gail Minogue - Michael Mosher - Timothy Noonan - Peter Pitchford - Paul Prater - Houston Robertson - Jim Rogers - David Sacks - Stan Sieler - Brian Smith - Walton Stanley - Robert Strong - Jimmy Vee - Janet & Chris von Doepp .

Magically, Walt
by Walt Anthony

Leslie Melville
View Profile
Special user
Blackpool-U.K.
685 Posts

Profile of Leslie Melville
Wishing you great success!

Leslie
Stories....?....That's telling!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » San Francisco Magic Parlor Opening Update (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL