The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Unleash Your Dreams - which experience have you made (21 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
388 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
Quote:
On Jul 30, 2018, Wizard of Oz wrote:
Man, it seems like our little spooky neck of the woods is fraught with criminals. Makes one appreciate the good ones even more.

Not only here my friend: what Rick Roth is to Spooky Mark Elsdon is to Penny; same unscrupulously blatant lies and belittling Schadenfreude after PayPal guarantee has passed.
Be forewarned!

xxx Morgaine
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18116 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Maybe someone should set up a simple page somewhere, with links to threads on here that people can share around?
BizarreRich
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of BizarreRich
That sounds like a really good idea Iain. It could include general safety tips, such as always use paypal and don't use the familly/friend option, etc. It also should include reports of dealers like Rick Roth, Mark Elsdon and Unleash Your Dreams.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18116 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Would be easy to do on social media...
gwclark
View Profile
New user
Utah, USA
2 Posts

Profile of gwclark
[quote]On Aug 5, 2012, artismagica wrote:
Hi together,
I´m new in the Magic Café and english isn´t my home language.
Please excuse if I write errors.

Is there any one how have experience with the magic items of Unleash Your Dreams ( http://www.unleashyourdreams.co.uk/Unlea......ome.html )

- quality
- reliability
- shipping
- etc.

I placed an order for a haunted key during the summer and got it in about 3 weeks. In October, I placed a much larger order with a number of séance items. I received one email from Chris, but no response to any further inquiries. I suppose my money is now flushed.

Live and Learn.

GW
Kephren
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Kephren
Crap, so I guess what you guys are telling me is that I should have read this thread before hitting the buy button on the Unleash your dreams website.
BizarreRich
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of BizarreRich
Hi Kephren,

My experience and that of some others is that they received, at least partially, their first order and then when they made a second larger order nothing was ever received. In my case, even though they knew I was on a pension, they made every effort to give me nothing in return for my money. Luckily I had ordered through paypal and they were able to get my money back for me. But Unleash your Dreams kept asking me to drop the paypal case as soon as I had the tracking number for the goods. Thankfully, I realized this was a scam because I didn't drop the paypal case and the tracking number was a fake. So you may be in luck if this is your first order but don't make the mistake of ordering a second time. Also, if you used paypal then tell paypal that the goods are late.

Good luck and I hope things go better for you than they did for me and too many others.
Kephren
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Kephren
Well, I have escalated the whole thing now on paypal. Let's hope they can get me my money back. Would be nice if they simply suspended or terminated his account on paypal. I saw that on ebay he got a new negative review too because of the item having never been sent.
MrNelio
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of MrNelio
Did you get your money back Kephren? I sadly did not read this thread before my order (22 feb) and still there is no delivery and no answer to mails (except from an early one when I was asked what finish I wanted on my box)
paul1804
View Profile
New user
Manchester England
3 Posts

Profile of paul1804
I really wish I too had read this thread as I am in the middle of a battle to get and order I placed with these guys delivered.
I have waited 5 weeks for an order to be sent out.
A total of 17 emails have been sent to them with only 3 received back from Chris apologising for the delay and constantly saying it will be sent out by the end of the week.
Which of course never actually comes.
Customer service is just terrible and I just could not advise anyone to buy from this company, which is unfortunate as they do have some great products on this site, it’s just a pity that’s all you get to see of your product.
I have raised the issue with PayPal and will update this if and when it is resolved.
Louis Cypher
View Profile
Veteran user
349 Posts

Profile of Louis Cypher
I just don't understand these people. The amount of stress and hassle to keep constantly BS the customers must wear you down. I know that when I realised my effect some years back now, Getting the customers purchase to them in good time was essential.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Unleash Your Dreams - which experience have you made (21 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL