The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Boiling water (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Zagam
View Profile
New user
Silver Spring, Maryland
64 Posts

Profile of Zagam
The other problem with posting stuff here is that it becomes available to the world at large. I found the Café by googleing glass eating. I did find the info after digging long enough but the point is that I found it. I hate to think of my kids finding it as easy as I did. (Of course I talked to my kids and told them I have no problem with them doing most of this stuff, as soon as they are old enough, responsible enough and get a proper teacher. And of course I gave up on it. I found enough real info on that I learned it's simply not worth the risk).
So forgive these kind folks if they don't just give up the info as easy as that. If you really want to learn the stunt, you'll get your chance. Just keep your eyes open and have an open mind about how you'll learn. You already agree that a teacher is best and one of the best teachers is posting in this thread. Simply adjust the way you expect to find the info.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5110 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Thank you for looking at it.

It might help to realize that you're getting off easy, so far. This industry is loaded with snarky people. They're a lot of fun, and they will also bust your bells, on a moment's notice.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Lambo
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Lambo
You guys make valid points and I agree the less that can be found by a google search the better...i never expected to find any answers posted here but rather some directions/ect.I have been careful how I have word things here in regards to methods I have in my mind for this.But I want to be safe rather then sorry.

On a second note while I do some stuff now...i know my limits and I do have plans for the fall hopefully to get training from a professional on a few things I want to learn.I know when I need to seek training to be confident in what I do.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5110 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Some of this might be better discussed in PMs.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Lambo, most performers who have earned their chops and/or are truly serious about what they do have a website about them. I have a website entirely about my stage persona, the Great Nippulini. Maybe referencing a few stunts and a Swami book may seem like you "proved" yourself, but a more sincere and showing intro would do better. Got a site? Facebook? MySpace (heh heh, remember THAT?)? A picture even would be nice.

:)
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4424 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Nipps I am still on "my face Beebo space book" it's the b'stard love child of all the 'great' social networking sites..... Smile
Lambo
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Lambo
Thanks for the reply...theGreatNippulini

I agree with you and all I can say is it will take some time to prove myself here.While I do have a website and have worked in the entertainment industry most of my life (it is my bread and butter)at this time it is more dedicated to my other aspects of the biz and I do plan to update with more info on this side of things soon.I am also on facebook,ect.i Just didn't want to start posting up too much info right away. I am pretty much on the road / gigging this time of year and get to post here when I can.
Lambo
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Lambo
When I get more info on my updated site I will be more then glad to post the links,ect.
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
833 Posts

Profile of Rotten
If I waited for my sites to be updated and current I would never get to post them. Come on, let us see. We won't be supportive. I promise.
doctorrigormorto
View Profile
Loyal user
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
284 Posts

Profile of doctorrigormorto
HI Lambo

I am the guy you saw do the Boiling Water Act in my Show, 'Carnival Diablo'.
It is one of my signature acts... and NO I am not going to go into details as to how I do it.

There ain't no book that will tell you 'How to' do this act. I have spent years perfecting it... and it is dangerous.

sin-cerely,
Scott McClelland
Carnival Diablo Productions
http://www.diablomanor.com
http://www.theparanormalshow.net
http://www.carnivaldiablo.com

Imagination is more important than Knowledge.

Albert Einstein
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Well, that answered that, now.

Thanks, Scott for clearing that up.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
833 Posts

Profile of Rotten
I wondered where Lambo got that crazy idea from. Scott, don't you tell people to not try this at home? Perhaps you should add, "Don't fish web sites for information."
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4424 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Go round a friends house, try 'Swami' or wait for some @@@ o put it in the IBM mag.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Boiling water (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL