The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Matching appearing and vanishing wands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pepita
View Profile
New user
Paris
71 Posts

Profile of pepita
Hello,

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, I did a research in the forum but only found topics about canes, not wands.
And sorry again if I'm not in the proper section of the forum, really didn't know where to post, so I came here since I do mainly kidshows.

I'm looking for appearing and vanishing wands, black with white tips, that would look alike (and both reasonably "efficient").
I was thinking of Fantasio's vanishing one, but I can't seem to find a matching appearing wand.

Does anyone know if there's one on the market ?
Thanks Smile.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
The only ones made were the Harakan but they are very hard to find. Walsh also made them years ago,

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
makeupguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1411 Posts

Profile of makeupguy
Appearing and wands also were noticeably narrower on one end than on the other for obvious reasons... they looked more like little canes..

I think the haraken appearing wands may have had two ends that met in the middle for their appearing one.. but sadly it's been so long that I may be mistaken.
pepita
View Profile
New user
Paris
71 Posts

Profile of pepita
I guess I'll have to make do with canes instead then. Or change slightly the story to account for a change in the way the "wands" look ;-).

Thank you for your help !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Matching appearing and vanishing wands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL