The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Evolution now available from Penguin Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
Rus Andrews' devious cap in bottle effect Evolution is now available from Penguin Magic, comes with a gimmicked and non-gimmick version and filmed in crystal clear HD.
Having seen this in action I'd say its definitely worth picking up.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2781

Chris
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
If you have not checked this out yet folks I would highly reccomend you do so.. Simple thinking to create one of the most effect cap in bottles that I have ever seen
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1449 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Thanks Alan glad you like it.

All the best

R
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1332 Posts

Profile of barts185
I'm new here, but hope it's okay to ask a question since this seems overly simple, but maybe I'm missing something.

It is possible for the cap to be examined after it is "removed", before being put back inside through the side of the bottle?

In the video, this would correspond to around 1:05 to 1:10
mndude
View Profile
Special user
757 Posts

Profile of mndude
Seems like Prohibition. How does it differ?
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2859 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Tzzzzzzz......
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Quote:
On 2012-08-22 12:05, mndude wrote:
Seems like Prohibition. How does it differ?

If you read the description of It on penguin and own prohibition, you should be able to see how they may differ. Looks interesting, I've always liked the idea of the effect.

Darren
Twitter @darjames
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
One Cap!
One Bottle!
No Magnets!
No PK Rings!

Hmmmm.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
No more reviews on this, huh?

Regards,
Mike
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Hey y'all,
From someone who has an effect (captured) that changed the game on cap in bottle (as did prohibition) I can tell you that evolution is in NO Way prohibition or like it in any way except that you put a cap in a bottle. I truly believe that evolution will change the cap in bottle plot like its predecessors before it.
A truly impromptu and on the spot cap in bottle is what we have been needing for a long time..and evolution totally delivers.
JM
Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
Quote:
On 2012-11-02 04:45, Justin N. Miller wrote:
From someone who has an effect (captured) that changed the game on cap in bottle....

How very humble of you to say so. Smile

Dave.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Hey forest, you got a problem with me?
I am just repeating what the those who have seen and bought my effect have said...take it up with them.
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-11-02 06:01, Dave Forrest wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-11-02 04:45, Justin N. Miller wrote:
From someone who has an effect (captured) that changed the game on cap in bottle....

How very humble of you to say so. Smile

Dave.

I noticed you kept out where I said that prohibition was a game changer as well.
Man just like you spin wizards to take stuff out of context.
So this thread is about rus's take on cap in bottle, can we stay on course or should we take this to pms?
JM
Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
Smile Too fuc*in' EASY!!
BatsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1052 Posts

Profile of BatsMagic
All caps that come from the bottle that is being used cannot fit through the opening of the bottle as shown in the video. This cap can. Can you use the same cap that came off the bottle without any prep work? Can you use the same cap that came off the bottle, period? Or must it be cap with a smaller diameter? Can you use a plastic water bottle and cap, or must it be a glass bottle and metal cap? I think that I know all of these answers, but I'd like to hear it from a happy (or unhappy!) owner of this effect. Thank you!
The Greek
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of The Greek
BatsMagic I'm not sure I get your first comment. The cap used in the trailer is from that same bottle. You can ask the spectator to hand you a bottle and also hand you a cap from a different bottle. As long as the cap can be folded as in the trailer. Hope that helps.
pennjarr
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of pennjarr
Batsmagic, yes the cap that came with the bottle can be used, or any metal cap that you find can be used. The effect is designed for a glass bottle with a metal cap. There is no prep work required, although the DVD does offer an alternate version which does require a little prep but has other strengths that offset this.

pm if you are still unclear

best wishes
David
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Evolution now available from Penguin Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL